I Love You.

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*GIKWANG’s POV*

 

“Why didn’t you say that sooner?”

 

I felt ________ freeze as I said those words. I gave her a reassuring smile and she relaxed.

 

“You could’ve spared me all this trouble,” I went on saying.

 

“Really Oppa?” Hyosung’s face became very bright.

 

I wrinkled my nose. “Don’t call me that. And yes, really. So why don’t you go find that baby’s dad and annoy him instead of me?”

 

________ cracked up, the crowd echoing her laughter.

 

“How dare you do that to our Gikwang-ssi?” A fan demanded.

 

“Yeah! ________ and Gikwang are such a perfect couple. She’s the only one we’ll accept with him!” Someone else shouted out, and many others voiced their agreement.

 

“But you love me, right Oppa?” Hyosung was persistent.

 

I spun ________ around and planted my lips on hers, closing my eyes. After a moment of shock, she kissed me back and we stayed like that for a while, neither one of us wanting to break the moment.

 

Finally I pulled back and grinned at the cheering crowd. “She’s the one I love.”

 

I looked toward the door and saw my members there, screaming along with the crowd. “Gikwang! XXSilver! Gikwang! XXSilver!”

 

Hyosung stormed off the stage, but no one paid any attention to her.

 

________ looked into my eyes and the crowd hushed. “I love you too, Oppa,” she said solemnly, a blush trickling up her neck and onto her cheeks.