My Little Sister.. ::Yoseob::

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

(A/N: I'm typing this on a iPad since my mom took over the laptop, so sorry about any errors that I make! I'll fix them tomorrow when imget on the laptop [: ) (EDIT: I got on our desktop.. so imma fix the story now ^^)

*YOSEOB POV*

 

"She was attacked by Aaron in the restroom?" I exclaimed as I heard the news.

Doojoon nodded frantically. "Get your junk, we're going to the hospital right now!"

All five of us yanked at our stuff and jumped into the van that our manager had left us.

"Go go go!" Dongwoon urged, craning his neck trying to catch the sight of the looming hospital building.

Doojoon raced around the highway, screeching to a sudden stop at the hospital's parking lot. He had barely parked the car when we jumped out and breathessly ran for ________'s hospital waiting room.

"Gikwang..." I heard Junhyung's voice come from behind me as we stood in the doorway looking at our member.

He was sitting in th chair, looking as if his life had been drained. He barely lifted his head to glane at us.

"Hey," I said uncertainly. We silently filed into the room and filled up the seats, waiting for more information to be given to us regarding ________.

"On the ambulance, the nurses told me that she had hit her head pretty hard when she fell unconscious. Aaron had also beat her, leaving bruises all over her body. I don't know the extent of injuries though," he said, shaking his head.

Hyunseung placed a hand on his shoulder. "She'll be okay. I mean, it IS ________-ssi we're talking about here. She's a fighter."

We lapsed back into silence once more.

 

Hey ________-ssi, you have to be alright, okay?

You've been living with us for only about two weeks, but I already see you as a sister. I know the other members feel the same way. Except for Gikwang. We all know he has different feelings for you.

Please be okay..

You're my precious little sister.

Please, I beg of you, please be okay.

 

We waited for about thirty minutes, each member lost in his own thoughts. 

Then the doctor came out.