And the Clock keeps ticking.

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*YOUR POV*

 

 

Gikwang! Wait! I wanted to cry out to him but my body disobeyed me and refused to move. His confession swirled around my mind as I struggled to open my eyes. However, by the time they listened to me, Gikwang was gone, replaced by his band members.

 

“She’s awake,” Dongwoon whispered in a hushed voice.

 

“Hey guys,” I tried to smile, groaning as I sat up in bed.

 

“How are you?” Doojoon asked, his leadership qualities shining through.

 

“Okay…” I stretched and noticed the lighting outside. Daylight was already beginning to creep across the earth. “How long was I out?”

 

Yoseob hesitated before answering. “Five days.”

 

I bolted out of bed and sank to the floor as a wave of dizziness swept over me. “Five days?”

 

They nodded.

 

“Don’t tell me that babo is…?”

 

They shifted their feet, unhappy with the situation. “He’s… he’s at the station preparing to go onstage.”

 

I slammed up to my feet again. “Take me there please?”

 

Doojoon worriedly held my arm, supporting me. “You’re feeling dizzy though!”

 

Hyunseung grabbed the keys. “She’s the only one who can stop this disaster though!”

 

Junhyung grabbed my things. “True that. And besides, do you want Gikwang to be miserable?”

 

Doojoon sighed and helped me out the door. “Let’s go then!”

 

I spent the entire ride there on the edge of my seat, furious at that Hyosung girl.

 

“Just who does she think she is?” I muttered.

 

The leader glanced at me from the driver’s seat, amusement twinkling at the edge of his eyes.

 

“Yah, hyung! Go faster, you grandma,” Junhyung complained from the backseat.

 

Doojoon rolled his eyes as he pressed down harder on the gas pedal. “If we get a ticket,” he growled, “you’re paying.”

 

Our car screeched to a stop in the parking lot of the building and I leaped out of the vehicle, stumbling as everything seemed to circle around me. I shook it off and dashed toward the entrance.

 

I pushed through the throng of reporters gathered in a cluster watching the enormous screen that projected the show live. Gikwang was just going on stage.

 

“Whoa there little lady, where are you going?” A man with a security vest stopped me.

 

I glared at him. “Please let me though, I’m in a hurry.”

 

“You’re XXSilver, right?”

 

The other guard spoke up, “yeah she is.”

 

The first man smirked. “Sorry but uh, we can’t let you through.”

 

Dongwoon’s furious voice hissed from behind me. “What do you mean she can’t go through?”

 

“We have orders from Hyosung to specifically not let XXSilver through,” he shrugged, blocking the view.

 

“Yes, I’m XXSilver,” I snapped to the amazement of the reporters. “I’m also an American.” I took a step toward them, murder showing in my eyes.

 

“What does being an American have to do with anything?” One of the guards scoffed, attempting to hide the fear in his eyes.

 

I glanced at the screen and bit my lip when I noticed Hyosung was onstage. My time was running out.

 

I sneered at them, glad that acting class was finally paying off. “Americans don’t CRAP from anyone. We hate waiting. And we’ll sue your off,” I hissed.

 

I heard the reporters speaking hurriedly into their microphones and noticed their cameras pointed at us. I groaned inwardly, not liking the attention.

“Just as the show where Hyosung and Gikwang promised to reveal a bi secret is starting, XXSilver, who is known to be extremely close with Gikwang, rushed up to the doors of the filming site with the other BEAST members following closely behind her. And according to the security, Hyosung paid men to keep XXSilver out! What is going on?

 

My eyes flashed as the clock ticked. “Either you let me through, or I’m going to fight my way though.” I took another step. “If I had time, I would love to stay and chat,” I said sarcastically, “but right now time is working against me. Don’t. Mess. With. Me!” I slammed my foot into the first guy’s private area, making him double over in pain, while I punched the other guy in his chest, shoving them out of my way as I burst through the door.

 

Back at the entrance, the stunned beast members blinked and took off after me, whooping.

 

The reporters slowly recovered from their shock. “After the men refused to let her through, she forced her way though!” Their cameras turned to the screen. “Does this have to do with the secret that’s about to be revealed?”

 

I blindly ran though the building, pain shooting up my side as my wounds protested against their harsh treatment.

 

“Oh EFF!” I cried as my leg bucked and I collapsed, clutching my side.

 

“________!” The guys yelled, panting as they caught up with me.

 

“I’m fine.” I stood up and kept going. Finally reaching the door, I rammed it open and went sprawling across the floor as my legs gave up on me again. “Oppa! WAIT!”