Hyunseuuuung~

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

(A/N: No matter how many times I rewatch BEAST performing, I’m always amazed. THEY’RE SOO GOOD! <3)

 

*HYUNSEUNG’s POV*

 

I watched Gikwang and ________ interact with each other, their feelings for each other obvious.

 

My mind flashed back to the Internet and all the rumors that floated around. Ever since episode one of this show rumors about them had started. Surprisingly, not many people bashed. Most were supporting them as a couple. And after the news about ________ being in an accident and pictures of Gikwang rushing out of the hospital in tears had leaked, even more support had risen.

 

I wonder how the fans will react if Gikwang really has to tell them that he’s “going out” with Hyosung?

 

Shrugging that thought out of my mind, I returned my attention to what was at hand.

 

“Click here!” Gikwang was teaching ________ how to play Starcraft2 on his laptop. He was standing behind her with his arm reached around her, his hand on top of hers as he guided her mouse across the screen.

 

Junhyung and Stephanie were chatting on the couch, their laughter floating across the room.

 

Seohyun contently read a book that she had brought along with her. The title suggested that it was something about self improvement…

 

The rest of us watched them enviously, each wishing that we could flirt with a girl too.

 

“I want a girlfriend,” Yoseob pouted, his chin resting on his knees.

 

I nodded, absentminded. “I wonder how Doojoon’s doing?”

 

“I hope him and Fany can make up.” Dongwoon yawned. “They’d be a cute couple.”

 

I stood up and walked to the next room. Pushing play on the boombox, I faced the wall of mirrors and relaxed into the music, closing my eyes. My body moved on its own, feeling each beat with incredible accuracy. This was a world that I understood.

 

Soon the other lonely members came in the room and we had a blast dancing freestyle.

 

Twenty minutes later we were lying on the ground, exhausted by our efforts to out-dance one another.

 

“Are they still flirting with each other?” Yoseob inquired.

 

We snuck out to the main room, hiding at the doorway.

 

Junhyung was teaching Stephanie some of our dance moves while Gikwang was still instructing ________ on StarCraft strategies.

 

“They didn’t even notice that we were gone,” I whispered.

 

“Dang, so now there’s three couples?” Dongwoon counted his fingers. “There’s Gikwang and ________, Doojoon and Tiffany, and Junhyung and Stephanie.”

 

“Do you think Junhyung and Stephanie will really get together?” Yoseob asked, his eyes wide. “And do you think Doojoon and Tiffany will make up?” He started jumping up and down with excitement, causing ________ to notice us crouching by the door.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Her eyes twinkled with amusement. The other couple also stopped what they were doing to watch us.

 

“We’re counting all the couples in BEAST,” Yoseob remarked.

 

Within moments we were facing four tomato heads.

 

They were all blushing like crazy.

 

“No, it’s okay. Keep flirting with each other,” Yoseob waved his hands.

 

“If you’re that jealous, get your own girl,” Gikwang smirked.

 

“Who said ________ was your girl?” Yoseob stubbornly protested.

 

“I never said she was my girl.”

 

“Then is she my girl?”

 

“Hands off,” Gikwang retorted.

 

________ laughed. “You guys are silly.”

 

Then her phone buzzed on the floor, having a spazz attack as it jerked around. ________ rose from the seat to go fetch it, but Gikwang pushed her down.

 

“I got it.” He tossed her the phone.

 

Smiling her thanks to him, she unlocked it and a grin stretched across her face.

 

She tossed it back to Gikwang.

 

“I wanna see,” I pouted.

 

Yoseob wasn’t the only one capable of aegyo here.

 

Gikwang handed it to Stephanie. Her and Seohyun huddled together, gazing at the phone. “Do you think it’s working?” They asked each other, excited.

 

“Can I see the picture too?” I asked hopefully.

 

Seohyun slid it across the floor to me, but Junhyung snatched it halfway through.

 

“ARG!” I groaned in frustration as I sat back, waiting for my turn.

 

When it finally reached me, I saw a series of pictures that Fany had sent ________. They showed Tiffany and Doojoon wearing couple TShirts that really matched them well.

 

I nodded my approval, satisfied with the results we were getting.

 

“You know, soon you four will be wearing those shirts too,” I snickered, pointing at them.

 

“You’re just jealous,” Junhyung repeated what Gikwang said.

 

“As long as my fans love me, I’m fine.” I raised my arms in a heart shape above my head and looked at the camera, winking.

 

The three of us lonely men regrouped in the next room again.

This time we had a cameraman with us.

 

“We’re so lonely,” Yoseob told the camera, making a sad face.

“Yeah, we have no one to love,” Dongwoon remarked sadly.

“You guys love us though, right?” I asked.

“As long as you guys love us, I’ll be okay,” Yoseob winked.

 

(A/N: Kinda like how Yoona and Yuri talked to the camera in their hello baby ^^)

 

We told the camera goodbye and made sure that they were all out of hearing range when we turned to a serious topic.

 

“We have five days before Gikwang has to announce the fake relationship, right?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Yoseob replied grimly.

“Five days…”