Interesting Truth between Doojoon and SNSD's Fany!

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“You know SNSD’s Seohyun?”

I was startled at Doojoon’s question and especially at the way he asked it.

“She’s my best friend,” I said slowly, feeling totally bewildered.

"Then you also know SNSD's Tiffany, right?" Doojoon leaned forward. I nodded, unsure of where this conversation was going.

I noticed Dongwoon and Junhyun passing glances at each other.

A thought leaped into my head. I turned toward the leader, eyeing him carefully.

“Doojoon...” I cocked my head to the side. “What year were you born in?”

“1989.”

“What was your hair color two years ago?”

“… Blonde,” he answered after some thought.

"LIAR!" Yoseob pointed his finger at his hyung. "YOUR HAIR WAS REDDISH BROWN TWO YEARS AGO!"

My eyes widened. “Are you perhaps Tiffany's ex-boyfriend?” I gasped.

Silence.

“Yeah, Hyung. You never told us about your past relationships before other than the fact that you’ve kissed a girl before,” Hyunseung added in accusingly.

“Well, you see there was this one blue butterfly that flew around one day. It landed on a beautifully green and luscious leaf and started eating.” Doojoon tried to stall for time.

“He’s avoiding the answer. And that mean yes,” I snorted and rolled my eyes. "Dude, next time you seriously need to pick a better subject to switch to if you're trying to avoid answering something."

"YOU DATED SNSD'S FANY?" His band members couldn't believe he kept such an important information from them.

Gikwang laughed. "No wonder you're so obsessed with them."

"That explains a whole lot," Junhyung teased his leader who in return smacked him on the head.

"Hyuuung~ Tell us about it please. Pretty pretty pleaase with a cheerie on top!" Yoseob used his aeygo powers to the max. 

Doojoon scratched his head. “We dated before I debuted and eventually our schedules got so busy we couldn’t find time to spend together anymore and we just broke it off.”

“When people ask for details, they mean DETAILS. You gave us basic information that I already knew, ” I stated. “Anyways, do you still have feelings for her?”

He froze when I asked him that.

“N-n-no!” He stuttered.

“Ah, that totally means yes.” I poked him in the side, sighing at how horrible of a liar he was.

His face grew bright red and he hid behind his pillow.

“I talked to the PDs already. She’s going to be the guest on our show tomorrow,” I informed the boys.

“EH?!”

"Yup, her and Seohyun will be here~" I sang, snickering at their shocked faces. They looked like goldfish that somehow managed to end up out of water. "Better get your game on," I winked.

 

(A/N: Sorry these last two chapters have been so short T.T I have two tests tomorrow I reaaally need to study for but I felt bad for not updating yesterday.. So here's a super short chapter today. Hope you like it!)