Final Destination.. NOT.

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

CHAPTER FOUR

*YOUR POV*

 

 

When they first walked towards the food stand, I was almost shaking with nervousness.

What am I supposed to say to these celebrities?

Then they ordered and realized they didn’t have money. I got a free mini concert as they danced and sang to their song Beautiful. They sat down on the bench next to mine and I began to feel a little bit self-conscious when I felt their gazes on me.

“Isn’t that XXSilver?” I heard them whispering.

I gulped and stood up to throw my trash away.

Kame was still in the bathroom.

I guess it can’t be helped, ne? He was supposed to be here when I met BEAST, but since he’s taking forever to take a potty…

“Hello!” I waved at them. They all looked surprised.

“Hello!” They stood up and bowed. I bowed back. “You’re XXSilver, right?” Yoseob was doing all the talking. I nodded. “Do you know us? Like, what we do?” Oh, his English was so good!

“You’re BEAST.” How can I not know them?

“WAH!” They all yelled. I blinked. They’re surprised that I know who they are? I’m the one who’s surprised they know who I am!

I started to sing the intro to their song Bad Girl since that was in English and started dancing, as well. Partway through, I noticed Gikwang was staring at me. Well, they were all watching me. But the way Gikwang looked at me… it made me feel like I was the luckiest girl on the planet. I finished and they started to clap like mad. I blushed.

“Hey! __________-ssi!” Kame was calling me. I looked around to where his voice was coming from and a moment later I saw him emerge. He stopped short and was totally surprised to see me mingling with the BEAST boys already.

“You’re back, Mister Ace?” I asked, totally amused. In public, I had to call him Mister Ace. He didn’t want his fangirls to find out his real identity and then totally stalk him.

Kame kept looking at the boys and me. “Ah, yeah.”

“So XXSilver-” Yoseob said.

They’re still calling me that?

Oh that’s right. They introduced themselves already but I never really gave a legit introduction yet.

“Y’all can call me ________.” My Texan accent slipped through a little bit.

Dongwoon leaned close to Yoseob and murmured something in Korean to him. He wasn’t speaking all that quietly, so I heard it all. I really wanted to laugh so hard. Every time one of the band members wanted to ask me something, they would ask it to Yoseob in Korean and Yoseob then would translate it into his adorable English. I snuck a glance at Kame and I could tell that he was also trying to hold in laughter.

Yoseob turned toward me and asked what show I was going to be on.

“Ah, I’m not sure of the name of the show. But I do know that I’ll be working with some amazingly talented guys.” And these amazingly talented guys were standing right in front of me. Hmm, these guys actually looked kind of nervous. No way, are they nervous… because of me?

Kame peeked at his watch and cleared his throat, indicating to me that we better get this show on the road before the viewers grew bored. “________-ssi, now that we’re in Korea, what do you want to eat?”

I watched the boys’ faces carefully. Gikwang suddenly straightened up and looked at me with his mouth open.

Yoseob quickly translated to the group.

“NO WAY?!” Gikwang yelped.

“Dude, you okay there man?” Hyunseung peered at his band member curiously. So did the rest of the band. Apparently they haven’t caught on yet.

“Hmm, I’ve always wanted to try Bi Bam Bap. I saw that on one of Nigahiga’s videos before.” Gikwang’s shoulders sagged with disappointment when he heard the words Bi Bam Bap. “And I want to try Bo Gal Bi,” I added. Oh man, I never knew I could be this mean.  ^^

Kame quickly caught on with my game. “Didn’t you always used to say you wanted to eat Kimchi?”

I’m not sure how much of our conversation the members could understand. All I know was that they were listening for the Korean food words they understood for sure.

“Yummy yummy in my tummy. ” I rubbed my stomach. “You know what I’ve always absolutely wanted to have?” I asked Kame, who already knew the answer.

“What?” He played along.

I looked straight at the members and slowly said those magical words. “BO-GOL-BI.”

Their jaws dropped straight to the floor and instantly they started hi-fiving each other. Gikwang pointed at the members and smirked. “That’s why I yelled.”

“Is THE girl really you?” Yoseob inquired.

I nodded shyly. They were so excited! Aww, they’re so cute.

They led me and Kame toward their car and we all piled on. Kame sat in front beside the driver; Doojoon, Dongwoon, Junhyun, and Hyunseung sat squished in the middle row; Yoseob, Gikwang, and I sat in the last row of seats. They were all turned toward me with Yoseob still being the translator. 

“How long are you staying?”

“I’m not sure. They didn’t tell me,” I shrugged.

“What do you like to do?”

“I like to sing, play music, write music, record music, dance, and play sports.”

Yoseob’s eyes grew large.  “Do you like to cook?” I nodded. “If you had a boyfriend, would you be the type of girl who would take care of him?” I nodded again. “WE FOUND A PERFECT MATCH FOR GIKWANG-ssi!” He yelled in Korean for the whole world to hear.

“Eh?” Gikwang asked, totally confused.

I was also confused. What do they mean, a perfect match for Gikwang? What on earth are they talking about?

Way in the front, I saw Kame roll his eyes.  

Yoseob talked super fast in Korean. “She said she loves to sing, write music, play music, record music, dance, and play sports. She also likes to cook and she said if she had a boyfriend, she would like to take care of him.” The rest of the members gave a loud whoooop! and patted Gikwang on his knees. He blushed bright red.

Why single Gikwang out? I tilted my head in confusion. “What?”

Yoseob grinned. “Our Gikwang here may seem like a player, but in reality he’s just a flirt. He’s super picky about who his girlfriend would be. His ideal girl is someone who loves music, dance, sports, and cooking. She also has to like to take care of him and spend time with him. And of course, she has to be loyal and kind and funny and pretty. And you just fulfilled all of those requirements!”

It was my turn to blush.

Aish.

I didn’t come here for a freaking relationship though! Having a romantic relationship come out of this show was the last possible thing on my mind.

Aish.

Kame instantly changed the subject. “So, what do you guys usually do in your free time?” Thank you Kame!

Yoseob turned toward his friends and asked them in Korean. Their matchmaking session was over and forgotten. They blurted out whatever popped on their minds and Yoseob would tell me in English.

“Hang out.” “Sleep.” “Eat.” “Work out.” “Go to the movies.” ”Practice singing and dancing.” “Watch dramas.”

Before we knew it, we pulled in front of their apartment. Jiyong-ssi was waiting for us inside the lobby. He bowed towards me and greeted us.

“Anneong, Beast! Anneonghaseyo, ___________-ssi!”

“She doesn’t speak Korean,” Hyunseung informed him.

“Oh she doesn’t?” Jiyong-ssi feigned innocence. He winked at me and I stifled a giggle. “Let’s show her to her room, shall we?” He led the way and soon we stopped in front of a door on the third floor.

Doojoon fumbled for his key and inserted it in the lock. He turned the knob and looked at me to try to build suspense. Then he swung the door open…

IT. WAS. SO. FREAKING. CLEAN!

I walked around their living room amazed. I oohed and ahhed over the cleanness of the room and complemented them again and again.

“It’s so clean!” I squealed.

“Wait until you see our rooms,” Yoseob smirked. They led the way to their rooms. Yoseob and Gikwang shared one room, Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon shared a room, and Doojoon got his own room since he was the leader.

Every single room was spotlessly clean. O_O

“Wow,” was all I managed to say.

“Look, she’s speechless! Congrats, guys!” They hi-fived each other again and fist pumped the air.

Suddenly the PDs stepped forward and beckoned us over. “Actually, you guys won’t be staying here.” The boys’ jaws dropped once more.

“WHAT?! WE CLEANED THIS HOUSE FOR NO REASON?”

The PDs glanced at each other. “Yeah, basically,” they shrugged. “You’re going to be staying in a traditional house somewhere else.”

Oh! Like SHINee’s Hello Baby! :D

YOOGEUNNNNIE! I WANT A YOOGEUN BABY! D:< 

Hmm, maybe if Minho and I got together we could make a Yoo- WHAT AM I THINKIHNG? NONONONONO. ERASE THAT THOUGHT! “>_<

Aish. I can’t believe I was just thinking that… Well, I mean, Minho DOES have humongous eyes… NONONO. NONE OF THAT, ________. NO THINKING LIKE THAT ALLOWED.  O_e

“So pack up your stuff boys, we’re heading out in five minutes!” The boys groaned and hurried to obey the PDs.

I stayed in the living room admiring the cleanliness. I still can’t believe how clean it is! Amazing… I wonder if they hired a maid to do this?

After a few minutes, the BEASTly boys were ready.  We loaded up onto the car and drove to our final destination.

I’ve always wanted to see the inside of a traditional house. :D