XXSilver Vs. Hyosung: Who's going to win?

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*GIKWANG’s POV*

 

“Hyosung-ssi, what is this big secret that you’ve been teasing the entire media about?” MC Hodong leaned forward in his seat, trying to look professional.

 

She smiled as she looked at me. I refused to return her gaze and focused my eyes on the crowd stiffly.

 

“Well,” she said, taking hold of my hand, “the truth is that Gikwang and I are dating.”

 

The crowd gasped and the doors flew open. ________ crashed through yelling, “Oppa! Wait!”

 

I yanked free of Hyosung’s grasp and rushed to her side, picking her up in my arms.

 

“What are you doing here? You’re awake? You’re supposed to be resting! I’m so glad you’re okay,” I rambled as I hugged her.

 

“What are you doing?” Hyosung hissed. “I hired personal guards to keep you out!”

 

________ rested her head against my shoulder, catching her breath as I tried to calm my ricocheting pulse. She leaned on me and pushed herself up. I placed my arms around her waist, afraid that she would fall again.

 

“I got past your dogs,” ________ replied airily.

 

The evil wicked witch of the… east fumed, infuriated. “Anyways, it’s too late. We already announced our relationship. He’s as good as mine,” she sneered.

 

I flinched at her words, making _______ look back at me worriedly.

 

She turned back toward Hyosung. “That’s what you think,” she replied hotly. “But you know what? I wonder what the public will think if they find out that you dug up ‘dirt’ on my past and used that to blackmail Oppa into becoming your fake boyfriend,” she paused. “Oh oops. Looks like we’ll find out how they’ll react soon, huh?” She smiled tightly, anger flashing through her eyes.

 

The crowd started murmuring, anger clearly visible.

 

I stared at her in amazement. “My hero,” I whispered in her ear.

 

“How dare you!” Hyosung sputtered.

 

________ stood with her hands on her hips. “Like I told your little puppy-dogs-for-hire, I’m an American. We don’t take crap from anyone, especially not from a brat like you.”

 

“He’s my boyfriend,” she protested. “Oppa, are you going to let that girl speak to me like that?”

 

I rolled my eyes. “It sounds weird when you call me that. I prefer ________ addressing me with Oppa since she makes my heart beat when she does.”

 

Hyosung turned a dark shade of red. “Unbelievable! But Oppa! I’m pregnant.

 

I choked. “What didn’t you say that sooner?!”