Aaron's comeback

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“Let’s get some lunch!” The boys whooped. I grinned and followed them as we walked to a delicious restaurant that was about two blocks away from our house.

It’s been a couple of days since Kame’s phone call and I’ve been completely tense every single moment of the day.

Seohyun and Fany had a sudden schedule change so their visit was postponed to next week. 

Gikwang made sure that one of the BEAST members was always with me where ever I went. I guess he told them what had happened to me since they were extremely cautious every time we went out somewhere.

Whenever they had a schedule outside of filming for our show, I would tag along with them and stay close. If I had my own schedule, Gikwang always followed me to make sure I’d be okay.

I’m glad I have the BEAST members to lean on.

I slid into the booth with Yoseob, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and Dongwoon while Gikwang and Junhyung went to go order.

The food came and we chatted while stuffing our faces.

By the time we were finished, an hour had passed and we started talking about where to go next.

“Let’s go home and watch a movie!” Yoseob was excited.

“And eat popcorn,” Hyunseung added in.

“How about a scary movie?” Junhyung had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

The boys high fived each other while I groaned.

“I can’t watch scary movies though!” I protested.

“Don’t worry, Gikwang will protect you,” Doojoon smirked.

Gikwang and I blushed. Ever since Gikwang told me he would protect me after he found out about my past, we’ve gotten really close. And the other members had instantly picked up on that.

“Aish guys.” Gikwang pouted.

I glanced out the window.

A huge plushie store was right across the street!

“Oppa!” I tugged on Gikwang’s shirt, fascinated by the sight of the store.

“She called him Oppa,” the boys snickered.

Gikwang ignored them and turned towards me. “Ne?”

“CAN WE GO THERE?” I pointed at my point of interest, squealing with glee.

He laughed and agreed to take me there. “You guys going to come?”

Dongwoon leaned back in his seat and yawned. “We’ll just stay here and wait.”

Junhyung quickly caught on and started laughing. “Yeah, you guys need your alone time,” he winked.

“Yah!” Gikwang awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck trying to hide the fact that he was blushing again.

We set off and crossed the street. When we entered the store, I was blown away.

There were so many CUTE stuffed animals in there!

“OPPA!” I held up a pikachu. “It’s so CUTE!”

I ran around the store looking at everything. Gikwang followed me, laughing at how fascinated I was.

“It’s a pig!” I held onto the toy tightly, hugging the life out of it.

I noticed the restroom sign and placed the pig down. “I’m going to use the restroom, okay Oppa?”

He nodded and I headed in that direction while he stayed near the pig.

I skipped my way to the restroom in a giddy mood.

I turned the corner…

And then I stopped short. “Y-y-y-you!” I backed up into the wall, horrified by the sight of the person in front of me.

“Long time no see, ________.” The man smiled, sending shivers up my spine.