Rewind a bit, aight? (:

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*GIKWANG’s POV*

 

After Fany and Doojoon left, the rest of us hung around playing random card games.

 

__________ taught us an American card game called Spoons.

 

Since there were only three girls, we played a game to determine our partners.

 

The girls lined up, blindfolded, and stood facing us while we placed ourselves about ten feet away.  Us men were to call out the name of the girl we wanted to team up with and the girl would try to walk towards the guy she wanted.

 

“Ready, GO!” The PDs gave us to signal to start.

 

“________!”

“Seohyun-ssi!”

“Stephie~”

 

Voices filled the air as the girls wobbled toward us, unsteady because of their lack of sight.

 

________ headed in my direction, making my heart soar.

 

Hyunseung smirked.

 

“________, come here!” He called out.

 

She paused, uncertain of were to go.

 

I glared at Hyunseung. “I’m over here!”

 

She started up again, walking to me. Hyunseung pushed me away and planted himself in her path.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” I gritted my teeth as I shoved him away. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the couch, setting her down gently. She yanked the bandana off her eyes and stared at me in surprise. Seeing that it was me, she laughed and nudged me teasingly.

 

Hyunseung sat on the ground protesting. “That’s not fair!”

 

I sat beside her, making sure that no other guys came near her and watched the game.

 

Stephanie was heading for Yoseob when Junhyung grabbed her hand and dragged her to come join us.

 

Seohyun decided to opt out of playing and sat there laughing at our antics.

 

Yoseob and Hyunseung paired up, leaving Dongwoon by himself.

 

“Look at that rejected couple,” I nudged ________, pointing in their direction.

 

“We’re going to win this,” she called out cheerfully.

 

The six of us sat in a circle on the floor as she dealed out the cards.

 

“Losers have a punishment,” she decided.

 

“The guy has to carry the girl around,” I suggested.

 

“Okay!” Junhyung agreed enthusiastically.

 

Yoseob frowned at me. “Which one of us is the girl?”

 

“Hyunseung,” Hyunseung said.

 

“Aish you! Not fair. I wanna be the girl.” Yoseob smacked his partner. “I don’t want to carry you around.”

 

“I don’t want to carry you either! Gikwang, you just want this punishment because you like ________,” Hyunseung sulked.

 

“And Gikwang didn’t say anything,” Hyunseung sneered playfully when I didn’t reply.

 

 I shrugged. “I’m not going to lie,” I muttered under my breath.

 

Thankfully ________ didn’t hear my words.

 

“Well, it’s not like we’re going to lose,” she piped in.

 

“Don’t be so cocky yet,” Yoseob threatened.