Let's play Keep Away!

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

CHAPTER TWELVE

*YOUR POV* 

 

We arrived back at the house completely exhausted. Though that had been loads of fun, it had taken us ten hours to film it!

Our driver parked the car and we staggered into the house, collapsing onto the wood floor.

Doojoon looked up at us from his laptop, an amused smile on his face. "How was filming?" he asked, his face a mask of innocence.

"Amazingly fun. I got to meet a lot of new people and I got their numbers, too ~" I sang.

"Oh. That reminds me- do you have my number?" Doojoon pulled out his phone.

I scrolled through my contacts. "Anio," I answered. He pouted as he reached for my phone.

"Yah! Why is Gikwang's number in here before mine?" He glared at his fellow band member, feeling indignant. "And why is his name Gikwang OPPA in here?"

Gikwang slung his arm around my shoulder in a friendly gesture. "We're bestbuds, you didn't know that?" He wiggled his eyebrow at his leader, smirking.

"She has my number, too," Yoseob jumped in.

"We're exchanging numbers?" Dongwoon's voice came out of nowhere, making us jump in surprise. He grabbed the phone out of Doojoon's grasp and glanced through my contacts. "Doojoon-ssi, you're not in here yet?"

The leader responded with an annoyed growl.

"Looks like I'll be in here before you," Dongwoon called out cheerfully. He punched a few keys quickly while Doojoon tried unsuccessfully to grab my phone. Running to the far corner of the room, Dongwoon took a picture of himself and saves it as his caller ID photo. "Now everytime I call you, you can see my handsome face."

Just as he was about to hand the electronic device over to the desperate Doojoon, a hand flew and yanked it right before it made contact with Doojoon's hand. Doojoon stomped his foot in frustration as Junhung inserted his number.

"You guys need to learn to respect your hyung!" He scolded s.

Finally he got his chance and eagerly snatched my phone from Junhung, who rsponded with a carefree shrug.

"Contacts... New Conta-" Doojoon muttered under his breath, not realizing that we could hear him.

We all burst into heavy laughter when my phone started ringing, making Doojoon lose all of his progress. He sighed dejectively as he handed the phone in defeat to me.

I tried to stop laughing as I answered the phone. "Hello?"

The voice on the other end coughed. "Hello. Guess who this is~"

"Seohyun unnie!" I squealed joyfully.

Doojoon choked on his spit and started coughing like crazy. "You're friends with SNSD's Seohyun?"

 

(A/N: This is probably the shortest chapter I've written... But it's night time. And I want to sleep. So Imma leave you guys with this update as a Happy Mother's Day present? :D Especially since i'm not sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow. THREE CHAPTER UPDATES IN ONE DAY. *WHOOOOT* ^^)