"I'll teach that Gikwang boy his LAST lesson"

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*YOUR POV*

 

Aaron crept closer to me, reminding me of what had happened before.

 

I opened my mouth to scream and his hand darted forward and blocked all sounds.

 

“Who are you calling for?” He shoved me into the female restroom and locked the door behind us. “It’s only us now baby.”

 

I yanked at the door, but it remained shut. “What do you want?” I whirled on him, furious at him destroying my life again.

 

“I’m just going to finish what we started last time,” his eyes traveled up and down my body.

 

“You sick bastard.”

 

“Come here,” he winked as he leaned against the wall. “We can play it my way and you won’t get hurt too much, or we can do it your way where you die in the end.”

 

“Why are you doing this?” I tried to buy some time.

 

“Because you broke up with me. No one breaks up with me.”

 

“So… basically because of your pride?”

 

He snorted. “Yeah.”

 

“You told me I was your first girlfriend.”

 

“I lied,” he said simply. “Did you really believe me?”

 

“Sadly, yes I did.”

 

“Anyways, stop wasting time here. Let’s get started, shall we?” He reached for me and I scurried to the other corner. “You still playing hard to get? You better stop this little game of yours or else that boy who you came to the store with will get hurt.”

 

He cornered me and raised his arm to punch me. “His name’s Gikwang, right? I’ll be sure to find him and teach him his last lesson” he smirked.

 

“Bastard.” I blocked his punch and retaliated with a punch of my own.

 

Blood dripped down his nose as he stared at me in disbelief.

 

“Don’t mess with my friends,” I snarled. “You didn’t learn that about me from the two years that we spent together?”

 

He slammed his fist into my stomach, making me double over in pain.

 

I clinched my teeth and stood up. “You’re an idiot if you didn’t notice the fact that I’m protective of my friends.” I rammed my hand into his face. “Don’t ever threaten them like that.”

 

“You’ve grown a lot tougher this past year.” He picked me up and threw me against the wall. “But not strong enough.”

 

He grabbed at my shirt and ripped the bottom off.

 

I was lying in a pile at the base of the wall with the wind knocked out of me. I forced his arm off of me and glared at him.

 

“Don’t underestimate my friends,” I warned.

 

“That little boy Gikwang? Hah, he’s nothing.” Aaron sat down, watching me trying to hide my pain.

 

I somehow found the strength to stand. “Don’t you dare hurt him!”

 

“When I’m done with you, he’ll be my next target. I’m sure I can find some girlfriends of mine who would like to play with him.”

 

I crashed him against the wall, holding him by the collar of his shirt.

 

“Touch him and that will be the last thing you’ll ever do,” I threatened.

 

He jammed his knee into my side, forcing me to let go.

 

“This has gotten a whole lot more fun,” he whispered, trailing a finger down my cheek.

 

I flinched at his touch and pummeled him with punches until he was knocked unconscious. I slid down the wall, sinking into a sitting position shaking from shock.

 

Suddenly someone banged against the door, making me jump with surprise.

 

“________! ARE YOU OKAY?” Gikwang’s worried voice made my tears start falling when I remembered Aaron’s threats.

 

“Oppa…” I was crying full scale now.

 

“Unlock the door!” Gikwang sounded urgent.

 

“I can’t!” I hiccupped. “He locked the door and then jammed it.”

 

“HE- WHO?!”

 

I glanced at the unconscious Aaron lying next to me.

 

“Aaron,” I said quietly.

 

Gikwang was silent for a while. “Aaron… as in THE AARON?”

 

“Yeah,” I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me. “He’s unconscious right now though,” I laughed through my tears.

 

“Oh ________...” I heard him hit something against the door.

 

“Gikwang Oppa, are you okay?” I asked, worried.

 

“That was just me beating my head on the door.”

 

“Ah…“

 

“________, I’ll be right back. Let me go get some help.”

 

His voice faded away as I started to completely understand what had just happened. My tears kept falling as I fell into a state of shock.

 

Loud knocking came from the door as I heard many voices talking about what to do.

 

“JUST GET HER OUT OF THERE,” Gikwang roared.

 

“We can’t sir! The door is completely jammed.” A male voice responded to Gikwang.

 

I started feeling light headed and grabbed at the sink for support.

 

“Gikwang Oppa…” I murmured.

 

“Hang in there ________!”  

 

Then the world became dark.