Flirting (;

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*GIKWANG’s POV*

 

“Dude, you’re heavy,” Yoseob groaned as he carried Hyunseung in his arms.

 

“You’re the one who lost,” ________ retorted.

 

She turned and gave me a high five, beaming. “We’re a good pair!”

 

“Let’s play again!”

 

I shuffled the cards and doled out the cards.

 

After a couple rounds, ________ winked at me.

 

Noting the obvious signal, Yoseob straightened out his body, preparing himself to grab the cards.

 

“SPOONS!” She screamed.

 

The spoons disappeared instantly.

 

Junhyung and Stephanie sighed as they lost.

 

“Oh, no punishments this round,” ________ quipped.

 

“WHAT?” Hyunseung and Yoseob exclaimed in disbelief.

 

She looked at them innocently. “Well, we never decided on a punishment for this round.”

 

Junhyung smirked as he handed me his cards.

 

I jumbled the cards and dispensed the cards out once more.

 

After playing several games, Junhyung threw his cards in the air in frustration.

 

“This isn’t fair!” He protested.

 

“Life isn’t fair,” ________ replied calmly as she collected the cards.

 

“You say that because you and Gikwang have won four times! We’ve lost four times!” Stephanie complained.

 

“Get a better partner,” I suggested.

 

“I’m her partner,” Junhyung hissed.

 

I shrugged. “ to , huh?”

 

“Junhyung oppa is cool,” Steph defended her partner.

 

Randomly Hyunseung joined in. “I don’t really care as long as I don’t lose.”

 

“That’s because your partner is a guy who you see everyday. Me losing is costing me some serious swag points,” Junhyung pointed out.

 

“It’s because he sees me everyday that it should be even more embarrassing,” Yoseob jumped in. “After today… you probably won’t see Stephanie that much.”

 

Junhyung glared at Yoseob.

 

“Well… at least you guys have partners…” Doojoon sadly patted the empty air beside him, making us all burst into laughter.

 

“Sorry about that,” Seohyun called out.

 

Bzzt. Bzzt.

 

We all stared at each other.

 

“Not my phone…”

 

Bzzt. Bzzt.

 

“Ah AH!” ________ grabbed her phone out of her pockets. “It’s mine, sorry,” she grinned sheepishly.

 

“Who is it?” I leaned over her lap, looking at her phone.

 

The rest of them snickered and I looked up at them, puzzled.

 

It was a picture of Tiffany and Doojoon trying to take couple pictures.

 

They tried hard…

But…

It looked too… fake.

 

“Should we play another card game?” I asked.

 

“NO!” They shouted.

 

I shrugged.

 

We sat there for a while, chatting about the most random things.

 

“Hey ________, do you want to learn how to play StarCraft2?” I offered.

 

She bobbed her head up and down in agreement and followed me to the computer.

 

She sat in the chair while I stood behind her, my left hand on the keyboard and my right hand on top of hers, guiding the mouse.

 

“You start out with a couple of these units. This huge thing is basically like your mother ship.” I pointed out to her.

 

“Click on these and tell them to go mine some minerals,” I told her, my face right next to her ear.

 

We were too focused on the game to realize how close we were to each other.

 

“Now you have enough minerals to start building stuff. Here, since you’re Protoss, build that crystal thing near the entrance. Once that’s done, you should build two cannons there, just in case some enemies want to stop by.”

 

“What’s the crystal thing?” She turned toward me, her face only a few inches away from mine.

 

Forcing myself to think about the game and only the game, I described to her about how all buildings need to have a Pylon nearby to power the structure.

 

I guided her though her first victory.

 

“Yeah!” She exclaimed, excited. “Can you help me play a harder game?”

 

I nodded, noticing at last how I had my arms around her. I gulped.

 

“Here, let’s play this one.” I clicked around, setting up another round for her.

 

She beat it easily.

 

“You’re a born StarCraft player,” I nudged her.

 

“I have a really good teacher,” she praised me.

 

We began playing another game, this time we were playing Terran. I had to reteach her some things, which she quickly learned.

 

Out of nowhere Yoseob began dancing and we turned to look. Dongwoon and Hyunseung were crouched by the door, trying to spy on us.

 

I glanced around the room. Junhyung and Stephanie were conversing on the couch while Seohyun was reading a book.

 

“What are you guys doing?” ________ asked.

 

“We’re counting all the couples in BEAST,” Yoseob chirped happily.

 

I turned beet red and I saw ________ do the same.

 

“No it’s okay. Keep flirting,” Yoseob winked.

 

“If you’re that jealous, get your own girl,” I smirked.

 

“Who said she was your girl?” He protested.

 

I wrapped my arms around _________ and, catching on fast, she leaned against me.

 

“Oh, I never said she was my girl,” I said airily.

 

“Then is she my girl?”

 

“Hands off,” I growled.

 

She laughed. “You guys are silly.”

 

Her phone rang again, calling to us from its lonely position on the floor. ________ untangled herself from my arms, but I pushed her down.

 

“I got it.” I tossed her the phone.

 

She smiled at me and unlocked the screen.

 

Grinning, she tossed it back to me.

 

“Aww, they’re so cute!” I laughed at the pictures of Fany and Doojoon wearing couple shirts.

 

After viewing the picture, everyone returned to doing what he or she were just doing.

 

“_______...” I started saying.

 

“Yeah?” She turned to me.

 

“I…”

 

She waited patiently.

 

“I think you’re really cool,” I finished weakly, inwardly punching myself.

 

I was about to blurt out my feelings for her…

 

But then I remembered.

 

In five days I won’t be single anymore.

 

And in five days, I’ll belong to another girl.