DOOJOON AND FANY. Complications.

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*DOOJOON's POV*

 

Music suddenly played and after a moment, I realized that it was my singing part in our newest song Fiction.

 

Tiffany hurriedly flicked her finger across the screen, silencing the machine.

 

Why would she have my part as her ringtone…?

 

If it was the beginning section of the song I would understand… but it was my ending lines. O_O

 

“Ah, they said we passed,” she said, relieved.

 

“Do we have to do the next mission now?” I asked the camera crew. They bobbed their heads yes.

 

Resigned, I read the next task. “Buy couple phone charms.”

 

“What’s with all these couple assignments?” Fany rolled her eyes, frustrated. Pasting a smile on her face, she turned to me. “Let’s go!”

 

We to a busy street and instantly fans spotted us. “Doojoon oppa! Fany unnie!” We waved to them and kept walking.

 

Soon we reached a knick-knack store and entered. “Anneonyhaseyo,” we greeted the storekeeper.

 

“Do you have couple phone charms?” Fany asked him.

 

He led us to the other side of the store and pointed out several little matching charms.

 

“Aww, these are cute!” She bent over, examining every single one.

 

I spied one and it. “Fany, what about this one?”

 

She came to my side. “Ohmygosh! It’s a Domo phone charm!” She looked at me with shining eyes as I paid for it.

 

We were barely a step out of the building when she pulled the bag open and installed the pink Domo on her phone.

 

She stretched out her hand in front of me.

 

I handed her my phone. A flash of disappointment flew through her eyes when she saw my charmless phone and was gone so fast that I doubted that I saw it in the first place.

 

She swiftly put the guy Domo on and held the phone side by side, laughing. Then she turned to me and remembered who I was. Her smile faded as she gave me my phone back and turned and faced forward.

 

*FANY'S POV*

 

I peered at the first rack of phone charms, intrigued by how adorable they were. Bittersweet memories floated through my mind of when Doojoon and I shopped for phone charms together as a real couple.

 

I wonder if he still has his?

I stuck my hand into my pocket, toying with the worn pig rabbit phone charm that I managed to hide during the first mission.

My pig rabbit had a pink bow; his had a blue bow.

A smile flickered across my face.

 

“Fany, what about this one?” Doojoon called.

 

I walked to his side. “OHMYGOSH! IT’S A DOMO COUPLE PHONE CHARM SET!”

I grabbed them off the rack, hugging them. “Let’s get them!”

 

He paid for the charms as I stared at his back.

 

He remembered… he remembered that I really like Domo.

 

My heart pounded.

 

Once we were outside of the store, I stuck the phone charm on my iPhone.

 

Sticking my hand out, I asked for his phone. When he handed it to me, disappointment flashed through my body as I saw that his had no charm on it. I expertly mounted the brown Domo and gave him his phone back.

 

Abruptly I turned to the front, trying to hide my feelings.

 

*DOOJOON's POV*

 

Fany… You know I was the one who came up with that nickname for you?

Fany…

 

I felt my pocket and relaxed when I felt the hidden phone charm. My memories brought me back to when we bought our first couple phone charms and when she wasn’t looking, I glanced at the blue bowed pig rabbit.

 

I wonder if she still has hers?

 

I cleared my throat. “Mission Three: Buy Couple TShirts and Take Pictures of You Wearing Them For Our Approval.”

 

“…”

“…”