OMG FINAL CHAPTER D:

Sweet Love or Bitter Hate

 

*THIRD PERSON’s POV*

 

(A/N: I’ve never done a third person’s pov before D: )

 

After the filming ended, XXSilver rushed to the waiting room. Spying Gikwang’s jacket, she yanked it over her head and hid underneath the table.

 

Slowly the other boys paraded into the room, bursting into laughter as they saw her hiding.

 

“What are you doing?” Yoseob asked innocently.

 

“You were amazing out there,” Dongwoon added in.

 

Hyunseung nodded. “Man, you have to watch the show when it airs. That was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen a girl do.”

 

She groaned. “I can’t believe I did that.”

 

Gikwang stooped beside her and sneakily jerked his jacket away, revealing a red ________. “You were absolutely stunning,” he complemented her. “It’s okay, I’m feeling kind of embarrassed, too.”

 

“What for?” Junhyung asked.

 

“I kissed ________ in front of a bajillion people!”

 

________ poked her head up from under her arms and watched Gikwang. “You big idiot.”

 

“Huh?” Gikwang looked confused.

 

“I heard everything you said in the hospital room,” she snickered. “If not, I probably wouldn’t have rushed my off to come and save you.”

 

“What’d he say in the hospital room?” Yoseob wanted to know.

 

“He told me why he was acting like a big jerk to me and he confessed,” she grinned.

 

‘You heard me?!” Gikwang hugged her tightly. “Aww, and you came to save me~”

 

The rest of the guys groaned. “Man, now they’re going to act all lovey-dovey.”

 

“Dongwoon, cover your eyes and ears,” Doojoon ordered teasingly.

 

“So this means you’re mine now, right?” Gikwang laid his chin on top of ________’s head.

 

She nodded shyly.

 

“Before you go hang out with a guy, please let me know,” he said seriously.

 

Hyunseung snorted. “Yeah, Gikwang’s the jealous type.”

 

________ laughed and sat up, wincing as her leg cramped. “A little bit of jealousy is kind of cute, though… as long as you don’t overdo it. I’d probably get jealous if you started hanging out with a bunch of pretty celebrities too since, uh, I love you and all.”

 

“Awww!” The members chorused.

 

Gikwang sat beside her and placed his arms around ________, smiling. “I love you too.”

 

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

 

Author’s NOTE!

 

Hey guys! I just finished my first fanfic! Yes, this story is over.

 

I’m thinking of doing a prequel for Tiffany and Doojoon’s story. And after that is done, I might, might, possibly write a short sequel for all three couples just to let you guys know how they’re doing ^^

 

(But all that stuff probably won’t happen for a while since summer school is starting tomorrow and everyone says they give a load of homework && I need to finish my other fanfic… so don’t get your hopes up too fast!)

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY!

All your comments and views and subscriptions mean sooo much to me! THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

 

When the new stories finally get started, I’ll make a new “chapter” on here to notify you guys (:

 

Till Next Time,

 

SILVERX. <3