FIREWORKS

Cinderella not Juliet

"Yah! Hyung! It's time for fireworks!" Dongwoon shouted to Doojun.

"ARASO ARASO DON'T FRICKING YELL IN MY EAR!" doojun yelled.

"but hyung, you were the one yelling," Dongwoon said timidly.

 

You giggled a bit and Gikwang looked at you. *She has a really peaceful face, but I can still see that sadness from 5 years ago,* he thought. You noticed Gikwang staring from the corner of your eye and you cleared your throat.

"Thanks for um, the jacket," you said as you took it off.

Gikwang stopped you, "You should wear it, you're going to get cold,"

"But---," you started to say, but Gikwang ran off to help light the fireworks.

You stared after him with teary eyes but you quickly shook your head to clear them. Then, you went over to the pile of fireworks and picked up two small fireworks. Doojun lit it for you and they started to have small flames. You were amazed by the beautiful colors.

"Oppa! Look what I can do!" You showed Yoseob.

You tried to do the figure eight light sign. Yoseob watched in aww and clapped when your sticks ran out of fire.

Gikwang yelled, "YAH! ______-AH! THATS DANGEROUS!"

"so i'm not your highness anymore?" you smirked.

"i-i me-meant to say your highness" he stuttered, red to his ears.

You turned around and giggled. *Does this mean he forgives me?* you thought. The rest of the night, you guys lit fireworks and set them off towards the sky. You smiled and laughed alot that night. Then all of a sudden, everybody left except Gikwang oppa and you. You looked around confused and went over to tap Gikwang on the shoulder.

"Oppa, where did everyone go?"

"I don't know,"

You were feeling awkward with only Gikwang there, especially since there wasn't anybody else at Han River. Gikwang looked up at you. He saw your concerned expression.

"Yah, you don't have to be so scared. It's not like I'll eat you up. I know better than to touch you,"

You nodded, "I know, I trust you."

Gikwang went over to one of the logs and sat down. You walked over slowly and sat down across from him in another log. You cupped your hands and blew into them.

"Oh thanks," he said.

"For what?"

"You told my parents to take time off and see me didn't you? They came to see me earlier today."

"Oh yeah, um it was no problem,"

"You know, we never finished our talks about dream," he said, "Mine came true, did yours?"

"No, I don't think it will."

"Well, what is it? I'll help since you gave my parents time off," he said.

"I don't think you can," you said.

"Just say it."

"It's silly but....5 years ago...I w-wanted to m-marryy you," you whispered the last part.

"What did you say? M-mar?"

"I wanted to MARRY YOU!" you yelled and ran away.

Gikwang sat there frozen. *What? Marry me? Didn't she hate me?*

________________________________________________________

:O gasp confession.