Chapter 34

Cinderella not Juliet

Everyone at the palace was frantic. They were running around outside trying to find clues and hints as to where you might have been taken to. Gikwang and your parents were working with national security to try to find them. 

"Damn it! No blackmail letter or ransom or anything?! What do they want from us?!" Gikwang shouted while hitting the desk.

The national security director told him to calm down and meanwhile, your mother and father were still crying. The guards were looking through the hospital security camera and they kept rewinding to the part where you were being kidnapped. 

"Your highness, it appears this was very well planned. The car's liscense plate number is covered up, so we can't track them right now." The guard said remorsefully. 

Then Prince Lee Donghae walked in looking frantic.

"YOU! DID YOU PLAN THIS OUT SO YOU COULD HAVE THE THRONE?!" Gikwang screamed.

"No. Of course not. I would never go this far. I love her as much as you do...." He said.

Gikwang shouted again incoherently. He was fustrated as hell especially now that he knows you were pregnant and in danger somewhere. He quickly walked over to the security tapes and replayed it over and over again.

All of a sudden, one of the guards shouted. "Princes, a video chat invite regarding  the princess has just been sent to the Royal database!"

Everyone rushed over and the guard initiated the video chat. At first, it was just a dark screen...Then somebody in a mask with a scar on his eye showed up. He adjusted the camera and it showed you...tied up and binded unto a pole.You were unconcious at first but then the kidnapper threw water on you and you woke up sputtering. It looked like you were confused and you asked, "W-Where am I? What do you want from me...?"

The assailant didn't answer to you but instead focused his attention on the camera. "Ladies and Gentlemen...As you can see, I have obtained your precious little princess."

His casual attitude made Gikwang pissed off, especially since you looked so frightened and you were shivering from the cold.

"Now, you should realize, you aren't the only ones watching this video. I have hacked into all of the news stations and they are also viewing us right now." He said with a visible smirk on his mask.

The national security gasped and a few of them left to take care of that problem.

"I do have commands I want the royal highnesses to fulfill. I want you to send me 10 million dollars immediately. I want you to send it to my Swiss account, after all I can't have you tracking me now, can I?

He laughed and continued, "I know you are working with the national security right now, but that's not a good idea. Especially since you are negotiating with the PRECIOUS princess's assaillant. So why don't we all be good and cooperate, or else Miss ________, is going to get hurt. Alright?"

The guards came and whispered into Gikwang's ear. "Your highness, we managed to hack into his computer and we found his location."

"I know you have just hack into my computer."

Everyone in the room froze. "Bad mistake." He chortled.

"And you know what, I'll give you a warning..." The masked man reached for a nearby steel bat and he came closer to you.

You had a panicked look on your face and you started crying, "Please don't"

The assaillant tsked and shooked his head, "Blame them, not me." He raised the bat over his head, and at the same time, your mother looked away sobbing. 

The bat landed down on your leg with a crunch. The last thing everyone heard was a painful scream. Then the screen went black. 

"___________-AH!!!!!!!!!!" Gikwang screamed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment....:(( I'm lonely. Lol