Meeting

Cinderella not Juliet

7 years ago.....

 

Ever since you were born, your parents had no time to spend with you. Occasionally every now and then, they would visit your part of the palace but that was it. Today was your birthday, you were finally 11 years old. Nobody came to visit but you were used to it. You had always spent your birthdays alone. This year was different.

 

Lee Gikwang and his family arrived at the palace. His parents were supposed to work for the royal family. Gikwang was 12 and training to be a singer. He wasn't so enthusiastic about working in the palace. In fact, he hated the royal family. He hated how they just stood by and watched as the north koreans kept attacking. He glared at the huge gates and looked at his parents.


"Look honey, this will be our new job. Isn't it exciting to work in the palace?" his mom said.

"No." Gikwang spat.

 

His father stared at Gikwang and signaled him to be quiet. The gates finally opened and they walked inside. His family was given a tour around the palace and shown their new place to stay. Gikwang passed by your rooms and noticed you.
He thought that you looked really sad even though you were smiling and that drew him in.

You felt somebody walking up towards you and you thought that it was your parents. You abruptly turned around and saw a boy you had never seen before. Although you were disappointed, you still said hi to him.

"Hi, who are you? I've never seen you before." you asked.

"I'm Lee Gikwang, my family will be working here from now on," He said not knowing that you were the princess, "Why are you here?"

"Oh, uh I live here too. My name is Kim ______. My parents sorta work here too," you answered.


GiKwang nodded and asked why you were alone. You told him that it was your birthday and your parents were too busy to spend it with you. He sat down and told you happy birthday. You looked at him and wondered why he looked so angry.

 

"Um well, I need to go now. but I hope I'll see you sometime." You said.


Gikwang just nodded and you walked away.

______________________________________________________

Chapter 2 later....sorry chapter 1 kiinda