Dying

Cinderella not Juliet

After you walked to your car, you were feeling majorly lightheaded. Inside your car, you were hyperventiling and coughing like crazy. Your vision started to get blurry and the secretary was pounding on the car door. You tried to unlock the door but you hand was sweaty and it slipped. The next thing you know, your head had hit the driving wheel and you saw black. Meanwhile, you remembered shifting in and out of consiousness and remembered yelling and shouting and flashes of Gikwang's face. Your face was feeling clammy and you tried to clean it off but your hands wouldn't move. They put a gas mask over you and you saw black again.

 

Later when you woke up, you saw the maids all bent over you and looking anxiously at you. You openned your mouth to try to say something but your voice was raspy. The maids saw that you were awake and quickly ran to tell the headmistresses and your parents. Moments later, your parents walked in with Gikwang trailing behind.

"Umma, Appa..." you breathed painfully. 'Gikwang oppa?"

"You should lie down for a bit, you have pneumonia...' the royal doctor said,'It's nothing bad, but you should stay in bed for a few weeks,"

"Why is Gikwang oppa here?" you asked.

"He's the one that pulled you out of the car, don't you remember?" your dad said.

You looked at Gikwang, "Thank you,"

He just gave one quick nod. Everybody left and Gikwang stayed. You started coughing and your lungs felt like they were on fire. "Urgh. I feel like I'm dying."

He chuckled, "You shouldn't have came today if you were feeling sick."

"Well, I wanted to do my duties...You know, those royal duties," you joked, then coughed some more.

"You should rest, and I should go do my schedule." he said and turned to leave.

You opened your mouth to tell him to stay but he said, "I'll  visit don't worry. I have to bring back homework for you anyways,"

He waved goodbye, smiled and left. You look at his muscular back and sighed. *I really hope you will...* Then you fell asleep again.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry I havent updated in so long...I've been at my grandma's..no internet TT_TT illupdate soon.;

Remember....COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE AND BEFRIEND :D

and thxs to the newreaders! keep reading :D