Chapter 21

Cinderella not Juliet

The next morning, you were walking around in the garden when you noticed a group of men walk by and into your parent's meeting room. Curious, you followed them slowly. They disappeared into the room while you peeked cautiously through the door. All of a sudden, the door opened and your father saw you.

"Come in." he demanded.

You followed him glumly and kneeled down on one of the mats. Next to you, there was Gikwang oppa.

You poked his side and whispered, "Oppa, why are you here?"

"I don't know. Your parents told me to come."

You nodded confused and faced forward to your parent. In the corner of your eye, you saw a young man in between the many men in black. He turned his head slowly and met your eyes. You quickly turned your head away and your cheeks flamed up.

"Today, we've called Lee Gikwang and prince Lee Donghae to the palace."

*Prince? I heard that there was a prince that wasn't connected to our bloodline somewhere.* You thought. *But what is he doing here?*

"We've decided to put our daughter Princess _______-ah's hand in marriage. And though the problem started because of the princess and Lee Gikwang, we would like one more candidate. The removed prince Lee Donghae."

"Appa....?!" you said.

"Quiet....Now, I am not asking for immediate marriage because there is 2 candidates. Lee Gikwang as the princess's savior or Lee Donghae as the prince." Your mom said.

"We have decided to give all 3 of you a time limit to decide. That is...IF you both will agree to this." Your dad said.

"Oppa..." you frantically looked at Gikwang and shook your head.

"Neh, I will accept this request." He said. You looked at him shocked.

"I will accept this with honor," Prince Donghae said.

Your heart was beating faster and more painful for Gikwang and you grabbed his arm, "Oppa! Don't!"

"Be quiet _______-ah!" your dad said. "It's decided. You all have a month's time to decide.For now, all of you will move to the Southern building and live there."

"Appa..."

Everybody slowly left and you were pulled out to the terrace by Gikwang.

"Oppa! Mian....You don't have to do this."

He didn't answer and just left for home to bring his stuff.

*______-ah. I finally found out my feelings for you. I'm not giving you up. Not to that prince.*

Donghae was passing by and he noticed Gikwang and your exchange. *I wonder what their relationship is.* Then he walked over to you and bowed.

"Annyounghaesaeyo princess _______-ah. My name is Lee Donghae."

You didn't want to be bothered right now because your heart was being stressed. You coldly turned your head with angry tears in your eyes and spat, "I know who you are."Then you walked away and into your chamber which was already empty of your belongings.

*Oppa...I can't let you do this. I WILL MARRY LEE DONGHAE. even though I love you....*

_____________________________________________________________

big twist xD. BEFRIEND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

i think donghae is so princely dont you? xD. So the story is that donghae isnt related to you at all. Like he just has the title prince because he used to be royal but your family took over. So....no ^^ xD.