Chapter 29

Cinderella not Juliet

Your honeymoon ended when the guards of the palace came to you back to the palace.

"Your royal highnesses," they bowed.

Gikwang bowed and you bowed back and followed them back to the private airplane waiting for you. Everybody was looking at you and gazed in awe at the gigantic plane parked on the beach. You started to feel a bit...angry. Gikwang oppa was looking around awkwardly because some of the girls had noticed that he was from B2st. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked to the plane. Gikwang and you sat down in one of the seats and he took your head and pushed it onto his shoulder.

"______-ah~ Go to sleep. We'll be back home soon."

You nodded and closed your eyes but didn't fall asleep. Instead you just thought about the future. All of a sudden, you came up with an idea.

"Oppa, do you want to keep singing?" you asked.

"O-OF COURSE! But why are you asking? Besides, I can't anymore." Gikwang said.

You said, "Nothing," and closed your eyes again.

Gikwang tilted his head in curiousity and shrugged. Soon he also fell asleep.

 

-4 hours later----

You arrived back at the palace. Gikwang oppa carried you back to the newlywed room because you were too tired to walk. He placed you on the covers and kissed your forehead. All of a sudden, you pulled his face to yours and kissed him.

"Oppa...I love you alot." you whispered against his lips.

Gikwang shivered a bit and kissed you deeply. The room started to get heated up and you and Gikwang made love again.

Once done, you and Gikwang laid under the covers both and smiling. Gikwang's arm was wrapped around your waist and you were snuggled up into his body. There was a knock on the door and a maid called in "Your highnesses? The queen and king are calling you." You sighed and got up. Gikwang got up slowly and watched as you walked by . He his lips and followed you into the dressing room.

"Oppa!" You yelled.

Gikwang laughed,"Baby, you're so beautiful you're making me want to take you again!"

You blushed and pushed his chest. "We need to change to go visit mom and dad."

"AISHHHH!!! fine." he gave up with a puppy-face.

You laughed and grabbed his cheeks and kissed his nose. He immediately cheered up and smiled. You rummaged around the closet and found the hanboks for you both. He put it on and you put yours on. Gikwang's sash was crooked so you tip-toed to tie it properly. Gikwang took the chance and kissed your neck. You pulled back and grabbed your neck. He chuckled and you blushed. You ran outside the room and Gikwang followed from behind. "Sorry baby, You're so adorable though"

You looked up at him and smiled. Then you both went to the meeting room.