Chapter 16

Cinderella not Juliet

The next morning, you were feeling a little bit better so you grabbed a shawl and walked out to the garden. You sat down on one of the benches and watched the maids and workers hurry past you. With a sigh, you stretched, coughed a bit and look up at the sky. You never really paid attention to the sky's texture but for some reason, today it looked beautiful. Dazzled by all the clouds and the sun's colors, you slowly laid down on the grass and closed you eyes. Through your eyelids, you could still see the sunlight but then something blocked it. You abruptly opened your eyes and saw Gikwang's smiling face.

 

"Oppa?" you asked and coughed, "What are you doing here?"

"Your parents asked me to stop by before school. I just happened to walk by and saw someone looking dead," He chuckled.

You blushed and cleared your throat.

"So how are you feeling? You should be resting inside."

"I feel much better, I just wanted to go out and stroll a bit." you said.

Gikwang sat down next to you and straightened the shawl that was falling off your shoulders. "You're going to get sicker."

"I wanted some fresh air."

"Well, why didn't you tell me. I could've brought you out." He grinned.

You looked at him innocently, "and ditch school? I dont think so...~"

"Let's both ditch our duties today." He said.

You looked around and smiled. Gikwang grinned back and you nodded.

"Go get changed."

You nodded again and ran into your room and coughed a bit again. Changed into:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/soulmi-set-sleeveless-hooded-knit-pullover-tank-top/info.html/pid.1023042589

. Then when you were done getting ready, you skipped outside to Gikwang. He did a doubletake over you and shook his head disapprovingly.

"You should be wearing something warmer,"

"I'm feeling fine. Now, let's go to my secret tunnel," you chortled.

You pulled Gikwang to your secret place and told him to crawl into the other side. He went first and you went after and when you got to the outside, Gikwang pulled you up and straightened your clothing and brushed the dirt off of you. You blushed and then quickly smiled at him.

"Where should we go?"

"Anywhere you want."

"Okay, then I'll take you to this place I love."

You dragged Gikwang and hailed a taxi to a the mountains. Gikwang was puzzled but you still pulled him up the mountain and into a secluded area.

"Yah, you're not going to attack me here are you?" He joked, "You're not a crazy fan right?"

"Maybe I am haha," you laughed.

Within 5 minutes, you got to the beautiful meadow ridge that you had passed by coincedently. There were sunflowers and flowers everywhere. But you loved the couple seat that was placed just right to face the sun. You and Gikwang sat down and swung your legs.

"How did you find this place? It's so beautiful."

"I happened to find it while I was running away from home."

"Bwoh?! You ran away?!"

"Mhmm, I had one of them teen moments." You smiled.

Gikwang ducked his head and mumbled, "I see"

You and Gikwang stayed there for a while and the sun started to set. It was starting to get chilly so you rubbed your arms and started coughing a bit. Gikwang noticed so he placed his arm over you and bekoned you to go home. You followed him to hail a cab. The ride home was a bit painful for you because you were sick but you were happy, sitting with Gikwang happily.

____________________________________________________

Sorry for the long hiatus... TT_TT mian...

SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND BEFRIEND WHOOHOO