Chapter 25

Cinderella not Juliet

The wedding was beautiful especially since Gikwang oppa was the one you were getting married to. You were getting a little teary eyed at the end but Gikwang showered you with love and kisses. Your parents congratulated you and so did Donghae oppa.

"Donghae oppa...kamsamnida," you bowed.

"Good luck on your 'honeymoon' _____-ah." he joked.

You blushed, *honeymoon?! I forgot! We're supposed to go right now!*

"Gikwang oppa?" you shot him a frantic look.

He looked back at you and smiled then bridal-styled picked you up. You squeaked in suprise and that made Gikwang laugh. "You're gonna need the luck when you're with me baby." He whispered than laughed. You nervously cleared your throat and pushed his chest, "Yah, oppa! Put me down!" He put you down in the limo's seat and sat down next to you. The driver drove off to the airport and you were getting fluttery inside. Gikwang held your hand and squeezed it gently. You immediately calmed down a bit and relaxed. The limo arrived at the airport and you both got off the car. You were right on time for your flight to Jeju island. Inside the airplane, you and Gikwang both sat up in 1st class. The plane started to slowly go down the runway and you clutched the seat's arm and braced yourself.

Gikwang saw and took your face, then he pressed his lips to yours to distract you from the plane. You were distracted as he slipped his tongue in yours. Then, you heard a few throat clearings and broke away. The flight attendants were looking and blushing, "Excuse me, here's a couple of blankets your highnesses." You blushed even redder and buried your face in Gikwang's shoulder. He chuckled and patted your head.

"Oppa, I love you," you timidly whispered.

"I love you too," he said then kissed your forehead.

Slowly, Gikwang started to fall asleep and his mouth started opening wider. You thought it was cute and funny at the same time so carefully, you reached up and pecked him softly on the cheek . Then, you snuggled up into his arm and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________

:D