Chapter 28

Cinderella not Juliet

After another round of lovemaking, you got up and took a shower. Afterwards, Gikwang also took a shower and he got out looking fresh and clean. You were walking around with a towel because Gikwang had alread seen your body so you didn't mind.

"Baby~ are you trying to seduce me?"

"You already showered though," you laughed.

"So?" he teased. You pushed his muscular chest and tsked at him.

Then you walked over to your luggage and took out http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-floral-tiered-halter-dress-yellow-one-size/info.html/pid.1021120964 this to wear.

"Oppa, how's this?" you twirled for him to see.

"You look beautiful baby, you always do."

He kissed you and you beamed and wrapped your arm over his arm. You both walked out to the amusement park and you were running around until finally, you tripped. "Ow," you said when your wrist started bleeding.

"_____-ah?" Gikwang ran over and looked at your wound. "Aigoo," He said and he put his lips to your wrist and started to the wound. You blushed when people looked.

"Oppa..." you whispered.

"So waht? Let them look." he spat. You softened and then Gikwang picked you up.

You pulled him to the roller coaster and he said, "you sure?"

You nodded unsure but still excited. Gikwang laughed and squeezed your cheeks. The rollercoaster started to go up and at the top you looked down. It was WAY bigger than that time at lotto world. You eeped and hid into Gikwang's arm. He smirked and called, "_____-ah~" You looked up. Then he kissed you and the people in the back gasped. All of a sudden, the ride dropped down and you screamed. Gikwang bursted out laughing the entire ride and took your hand and held it up. You covered your mouth with your free hand and screamed. Finally, the ride ended and you both got off. Gikwang was cracking up and you glared at him.

"Araso, araso, saranghae," he said and kissed you.

You let it go and pulled back from him, then you grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the 'orbit', this ride that spins you around in cages 360'. You both got on and you sat in the front of the cart inbetween Gikwang's legs. The ride started to spin and you were flying into the window because of the gravity. Gikwang grabbed and pulled you tight to his chest. You were laughing and feeling dizzy. The ride finally ended and you both got off. You started walking and tilting to the side because you were so dizzy and Gikwang reached over and grabbed your hand to help balance. You were still laughing.

"Oppa, I'm soooo dizzy~" you whined.

"Let's go sit down then,"he said.

You both sat down and you leaned your head on Gikwang's shoulder.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a normal life?" Gikwang said.

"Yeah..." You thought.

*I want to have a normal life with you oppa*. You thought.

__________________________________________________________________--

ooohhh