Chapter 35

Cinderella not Juliet

You regained conciousness and though you didn't want to, you remembered what had just happened and the horrible pain you had felt from the steel bat coming down on your leg. Shaking in pain, you looked down hesitantly at your leg, positive that a bone must have been sticking out somewhere. But what you saw, suprised you. Your leg was for sure broken, but someone had put a cast around it. You discovered a bottle of painkillers lying on its' side next to you. *Who...? It can't be right? Not my...kidnapper*

A figure stepped into the room and glanced at you. You tried to back up but you realized you were tied to a pole and running wouldn't do any good since your leg was broken. The man came closer to you and he bent down to touch your leg.

"STOP! What are you doing? Don't touch me!" You squirmed and tried to get free.

The masked stranger stared into your eyes but he ignored you. You noticed he has a scar on the side of his left eye which looked familiar. He started to probe your leg and unfasted the brace to change the bandage. You looked astonished at him *Why is this man helping me when he hurt me in the first place?*

"If you're wondering why I'm helping you, it's because I never meant to hurt you this bad. They left me no choice." It was like he had read your mind.

You bit your lip to keep from responding, but you couldn't help it. "Bull., if you didn't mean to hurt me then why are you doing this in the first place?!" You spat.

"Because...they all hurt me," He whispered. You glanced at him working on your leg. Truthfully you didn't feel any danger from him at that moment but you couldn't trust him especially when he just broke your leg.

He finished working on your leg and looked at your face. He touched your cheek tenderly and you flinched away. He got out a first-aid kit and applied some alchohol on a cut that you didn't recall getting. He was staring intently at your face which made you look away uncomfortably. However, something about his scar and eyes reminded you. You couldn't recall who, but you were sure you had seen this man before.

"Have we met...?" You asked.

He looked at you abruptly and though for a second, a grin was shown behind his mask. "Do you remember me?"

Then you sighed and gave up, "No. I wouldn't remember a murderer."

He looked sad and got up. "Figures, why would someone like you remember me anyways? If you need me, I go by the name Lion. Just call. I'll come by later to give you food."

He left the room and though you didn't want to believe it, he was actually caring? You looked back down at your leg and realized it didn't hurt as much, so he had probably done something special to it. But then you couldn't take it anymore, and let out a fustrated cry and looked up at the ceiling. It was definitly a different building, so you must've been moved when you were unconcious. Probably because the palace had managed to track your location. A tear fell from your eye you thought. *Gikwang oppa...I need you with me now.* Then you placed a hand over your stomache. *My dear little baby, I promise you. Mommy will protect you and then we can both go to meet Daddy* Then, against your will, due to the painkillers, you fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

>:) mysterry...who is that man