Chapter 19

Cinderella not Juliet

Gikwang's POV

I had just came home from one of my schedules. It's hard being a singer but I enjoy it. I went to my dorm and into my room. The phone suddenly rang and i checked the caller id: _____-ah. I smiled. Hey, she dinally calls me. What the?! It's not like i'm anticipating her calls or anything. I picked up.

"Yobsaeyo? _____-ah?"

*Oppa....*

"Is something wrong?"

*Can you come meet me at my secret spot?*

"Um sure, I'm on my way...."

She hung up first and I grabbed my jacket. Just as I was about to leave, I wondered what had happened.

"Hyung!Where are you going?" yoseob called.

"Just an errand." i said and left.

___________________________________________

Your POV.

You waited outside of the secret tunnel and your mind was still troubled. A sillouette came up and he waved.

"What's wrong?" oppa asked.

"Oppa....Miann..." You showed Gikwang the photos.

"How..?"

"The reporters saw us together, they said they weren't going to publish it yet. But...my parents..."

"What's wrong?! Did they punish you?!"

"No.....they want us to get married. To clear the scandal."

Gikwang dropped his arm from your shoulder and looked at you shocked. He openned his mouth to say something but you stopped him.

"I know...you can't agree to this. I know how much you hate my family. I'm sorry. I couldn't persuade my dad. He said if we don't, you were going to get banished from the country. Mian....Mian.." You sobbed.

Gikwang wrapped his ars around you, "I'm happy that you don't want me to be banished. So you shouldn't cry. But....marriage is a big thing. And you and I are still friends. I need time to decide. I'm sorry."

You nodded, "Oppa, it's okay, if you can't. But I will try to persuade my parents somehow. I'll do anything."

"Thank you...But I need time."

You nodded and for the rest of the night, you and Gikwang were silent and both stared at the stars and moon. Hopefully,looking for an answer in the sky.

_______________________________________

:D