Chapter 37

Cinderella not Juliet

"Princess ______-ah! Wait up! Let's play together!" A voice called from behind you.

You turned around and smiled. "Yah! Jung Yunho! Hurry up!" 

You were 5 years old and playing with one of the boys from the neighborhood. Jung Yunho was one of your bestfriends and he wouuld sneak in daily to play with you because it was lonely. 

"I have no idea how you've never got caught when you're this slow." You chided gently to him. 

When he finally reached where you were sitting, you both laughed and started to play hide-and-seek and hopscotch. Little did you know, somewhere nearby, a guard was looking. The next day, Yunho didn't come back. You patiently waited until a palace maid pulled you back into your room. For a whole week, you waited and waited but he never showed up. You started to cry because you thought that you had lost another friend.

________________________________________

Gasping, you woke up, crying. *Why did I remember that now? But...after I met Gikwang, my life got better...and worse, but then better again* You laughed silently and recalled the events that led up to this. *I wonder how he is, and how Donghae is doing.* A tear silently slipped down from your eyes. Then, you recalled where you were. You looked around the room and saw that your legs weren't tied anymore. Confused you got up and openned the door. It wasn't locked, so you limped down the hallway and stopped before a room that was open.

Inside, was a bed, some clothes, a dresser and pictures. You walked closer and noticed that Lion wasn't inside the room. You decided to head back out but didn't see any way to get out of wherever you were being kept. Eventually, you reached a room and finally discovered Lion. He looked up and saw you so he got up and walked over and pulled you to the chair.

"Here, you should eat something," He handed you a plate of food.

You took it warily, and ate it. He went back to doing whatever he was doing and you studied his face while you ate. Somehow, that face was VERY familiar. Even with the scar, you knew that you definitly saw this man somewhere before. *No way, he can't be...*

To reconfirm your thoughts, you decided to get up to check the pictures in that room. Painfully, you stood up and looked at him, "I'm going to the bathroom."

You left the room and slowly made your way towards that room. On the dresser, there were a bunch of pictures of a little boy. *Jung Yunho...no way*

The door closed behind you and you spun around. "You...you're Yunho, aren't you?!"

Lion-Yunho- looked at you and smiled. "That's right, ______-ah, it's me."

____________________________________________________________________________