Chapter 31

Cinderella not Juliet

Hi guys!!!! I'm so sorrry it's been an uberrr long time. But honestly, since the last chapter....I ran out of inspirations. I know it sounds like excuses but I've been having a rough time at school and with my boyfriend. But! IT'S FINALLY OVER. IM A FREE INDEPENDANT PERSON NOW. SO I WILL CONTINUE TO FINISH WHAT I'VE BEEN STARTING AND I PROMISE YOU I WON'T EVER GIVE UP ON GIKWANG!!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT. ALSO I CREATED A TEMPORARY ACCOUNT AND STORY THAT I WILL BE TRANSFERRING OVER HERE LATER ON. SORRY :) GIVE YOU LINKS LATER. I HOPE YOU WILL SUBSCRIBE TO THAT STORY.AND WITH NO FURTHER ADUE.....HERES CINDERELLA NOT JULIET CHAPTER 31!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

 

You arrived at the hospital and looked up at the huge building. Everything looked and felt so different to you now. *Oppa, my baby....I must be the luckiest woman alive* You fidgeted with joy and your mother took you by the hands and slowly led you into the hospital. Thousands of patients were there and they had overwhelmed you. You looked around nervously and followed the doctor you had met, into a private check-up room. 

"Well, from what your mother tells me, your highness, is that you've missed your period and this morning, you had a bit of morning sickness?" The doctor asked.

You nodded and said, "I have, but isn't it a bit too early for me to get pregnant? What if it isn't me being pregnant. But some other wierd sickness that  I caught on the honeymoon?!" You started hyperventialiating.

"Princess _________, please calm down. I'm not one hundred percent sure right now, but I can promise you that you aren't sick. Some women get morning sickness earlier than others. For example, 7 or 8 days after ual , some women experience pregnancy symptoms right away. But rest assured, you aren't sick. I don't even need to test you to know that" The doctor assured you.

"Well howabout we start the pregnancy test right away?" Your mother enthused with glee.

The doctor laughed and said, "Alright, my queen, we will start now."

So, you underwent the test and since the fetus would have been too small at the moment, you didn't go through an ultrasound test. The doctor told you that you wouldn't be able to recieve the test results until next week, so you and your mom left the hospital.

"Well, this is exciting!" You enthused to your mom and grinned. You put your arms around your stomach..."My precious baby...with Gikwang oppa. Omma....do you think he'll be glad?"

"BABO! Of course he will be excited, it's your baby afterall. Besides who wouldn't love you and your child? I bet the whole Korea would throw a parade knowing you were pregnant with the next heir! Think about it now...the future prince or princess in your stomach." Your mom clapped her hands together and laughed.

*But that's not the life I want my kids to go through. Nor do I want Gikwang oppa to stop his dreams of singing. I'm sorry mother.....I have to do this*

The car arrived at the palace and you and your mom parted ways. You met Gikwang but you didn't tell him about where you went or what you had done. You had also told your mom to keep it as a suprise until the tests came back. 

"Baby, were you okay earlier? Did you need help?" Gikwang oppa asked, oblivious to the news. O_O 

"Mmmhmmm, say why don't you go and call Beast oppas later to hang out? I'll be right here." You urged Gikwang to go into the next room and called.

You picked up your phone and looked through the contacts list until you stopped at one name...LEE DONGHAE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

:)) Forgive me??? I'll update again soon. LOVE YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS!! OH AND THE NEW STORY....I ALREADY STARTED ON IT BUT I WON'T CONTINUE UNTIL I FINISH THIS STORY AND I'LL BE MOVING IT TO THIS ACCOUNT SOON.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/183603/my-piggy-bride-korean