Sneaking Out

Cinderella not Juliet

You quickly changed in this: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/sechuna-hooded-short-sleeve-pullover-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1022949595. Making sure no body was around, you quickly ran outside to the wall behind your chamber and pulled your hood over your head. Your heart was thumping faster than normal as several guards passed by your room. Then, you  uncovered some bushes and leaves to reveal a hole in the wall big enough for you to crawl through. You smiled, * I haven't used this for a while*. A second later, you disappeared from the hole and straightened yourself. More lights were shining from the palace so you quickly ran to go and find a cab. The cab took you to Han river and when you got there someone covered your eyes.

 

"Guess who?"

"Yoseob oppa?" You smiled.

He dropped his hands and smiled at you, "Hey you came after all _____-ah"

"Yeah. I guess since I'll be really busy from now on,"

"Well, come over here and have fun with BEAST!" he yelled.

You covered his mouth and did the 'shh' sign. He timidly rubbed his head and pulled you the rest of Beast. Everybody was dress up warm. Gikwang oppa was lighting a fire to keep warm. Yoseob sat you next to Gikwang. You were about to protest but Yoseob quickly ran away. Your face got red and you looked away from Gikwang. But you were shivering. Then you felt something draped over your arms. Gikwang had took off one of his jackets and put it over for you.

"You shouldn't catch a cold," he said and continued lighting the fire.

Your heart started aching and beating hard. *Gikwang oppa, you're confusing my heart*.

___________________________________________________________

he's confusing mine too TT_TT xD