lotte

Cinderella not Juliet

Your first class with Gikwang wasn't as bad as you thought. He stared at your back less often and you could finally concentrate on your schoolwork. All of a sudden, B2st's manager and your newly hired secretary walked into the room.

 

"_______-onju, I'm sorry to call you out of class so early but we need to do one of your schedules." she said.


You looked down at your list. 'Go to Lotte World for childrens cancer campaign along with Beast. 9 am'. The clock's hand was aproaching 8 am and you knew that it would take at least an hour to get there. You glared at the clock *Geez*. Slowly you stood up and noticed B2st's manager whispering to Gikwang and Yoseob, obviously to discuss their upcoming schedule. The 5 of you went to the front of the class and excused yourselves from the class.


"You can get there by yourselves right? I want to drive alone," you said coldly to the secretary.

 

*Urgh...I don't know what's wrong with me, ever since yesterday, I've been feeling under the weather.* You thought as you started the road trip to Lotte World. You were feeling nauseaus the whole time but you were focused on your duties. When you got out of the car, you were surrounded by bodyguards as they led you to the entrance. Reporters were literally shoving cameras in your face. 'Princess! What brought on your request all of a sudden?!' 'Princess! Look here!' You were getting irritated but ignored them. *Keep your cool* you breathed in and out. The group finally got you to the entrance at the same time as Beast.

You kept your head up high and walked into the park. When you got in, there were a bunch of children. You happen to notice that they were all wearing white caps. *Are these the cancer children?* you thought. A kid accidentally bumped into your guards and he stared at the kid which made him cry. You went to the kid and picked him up.

"There, there it's okay. That ahjusshi isn't scary at all. He's really funny." You told the bodyguard to smile and he had dimples that looked like pits. The kid laughed at you put him down.

"Listen, can you guys leave for a bit? This is a childrens event and you're scaring them."

"But...Prin--"

"Just go." You said.

The guards left and you went over to Beast's group. Yoseob ran over, "hey!!! _____-ah! I never knew you were doing this schedule too. We're supposed to sing later on. Are you watching."

"Yeah, but I also have to take care of the kids."

"Do you like kids?" Gikwang asked all of a sudden.

"O-of course"

"Then have fun," He smirked in a teasing way.

You gaped at him and quickly closed your mouth when a little girl tugged on your dress. You crouched down and smiled at her. "Hey, do you want to go play with unni?"

She nodded and pulled you over to the chairs. You sat down and pulled her to your lap. "Unni, are you the princess?"

"Yes, I am," you smiled.

"If you are then can you make god cure our cancer? I read in Japan that royalty are equal to god. I don't want to leave my friends."

Your eyes started to tear up, "I can't make god cure you, I can only help you for now. I'm powerless against many things."

"Oh..." the girl said, but then she smiled, "Then, for now, can you play with me?"

"Of course."

You started to braid her hair and 5 minutes later, the show started. Beast performed Bad Girl and Oasis. You watched in awe as they each dance. Gikwang stood out the most. Your heart started beating hard but you couldn't look away. The girl looked back at you, smiled and pointed at the stage, urging you to keep on watching. You smiled at her and kept watching. The performance ended and you took the little girl's hand and walked over to her caretaker. All of a sudden, the MC hosting announced, "Today, instead of the mommy and daddy taking their children on Lotte World, the Princess, B2st and the other celebrities will take them. Will all the ladies please come up and pull out the name of your partner?"

___________________________________________________________________

:D yay