First

Cinderella not Juliet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDTKAHk_T5k

The present~

You were now eightteen, and entering highschool. Ever since Gikwang had ran away from the palace, you had heard that he got scouted in Seoul and was in Japan promoting his song "Dancing Shoes" with his new band members, Beast. Ever since that day, every night you would secretly take out his hankerchief and look at it. You missed him but you also knew that it was impossible for you and Gikwang to get married. It was a childish dream and you knew even if Gikwang had loved you too, your parents wouldn't approve. After all, you were the next queen. You sighed, *I have to get married soon and I'm still young but I want it to be with Gikwang oppa*.

 

"Princess! It's time to get dress for school," the maids called.

You stood up from your bed and changed into the uniform. Looking in the mirror, you saw that your eyes were a mess from the sleepless nights that Gikwang gave you. You sighed and told the maids to help put on makeup for you. Once done, you headed to the main palace room. Your parents were waiting there for you. Your father was in a tuxedo and your mother was in a hanbok. You bowed and knelt before them.

"______-ah, today is the first day of highschool for you. You have to try your best araso?"

You nodded and quickly left the hall to your car. The driver started the car and drove to the school. Of course being the princess, you got into a rich school. When your car stopped, everybody crowded around the entrance to wait for the princess. You looked around outside first and sighed. *aja aja hwaiting!* you thought to yourself. The moment you stepped out the car, reporters with cameras ran up but were blocked by your bodyguards. You looked around and didn't think much of it since it happens everytime you go outside the palace.


The moment you arrived at your first class, everyone was quiet except for one group. They kept chatting even when the teacher glared. You just walked right in and stood at the beginning of the class for introduction.

"Everybody, this is princess Kim ______" the teacher said, "Everybody treat her well,"

You could sense the double meaning in her words but just went to your seat. Everybody was staring and it felt uncomfortable but when you cleared your throat, everybody looked away. Except, you could still feel someone's stare on your back. You timidly turned around and saw someone....

__________________________________________________________________

Dun Dun Dun DUN!

comments:

guiwang_4ever: everytime i see him on videos my heart beats hard xD

min_love: yeah haaha, love for you at first sight right?

silversongs: thanks :D

naomi777: wish granted xD