Lies and Anger

Cinderella not Juliet

That same week as Gikwang came back from practicing at the local studio, he passed by you a few more times but never stopped by to see you. Gikwang went to his parents and told them about his practice today.


"What do you need Gikwang? Can't you see that I'm busy?" his mother and father said as they both prepared stuff for the royal family.


"I just wanted to show you how I'm doing at singing,"


But his parents ignored him and they rushed off to finish their job. Gikwang was upset and he ran outside the main palace. When he was storming off, he heard a flute song. The flute drew him in and he automatically walked to your palace without knowing it. He saw you playing your flute but you still looked sad. Gikwang walked over and sat down next to you.

 

You were startled, "Oh Gikwang oppa, what do you need?"

"Nothing, I just heard your flute playing, your parents are busy too huh?"


"Thay always are," you said and all of a sudden tears dropped.

You wiped them away quickly but they kept falling. Gikwang saw and he stuffed a hankerchief in your face. You looked shocked and grabbed the hankerchief.

"Use this, don't cry anymore it can't be helped. Since our parents work at the palace." Gikwang said.You noticed that Gikwang looked really handsome in the sunlight for a 14 year old. But you shook your head and asked, "Hey oppa what are your dreams?"

"Mine? I want to be the top idol!" He grinned.

You smiled back. "Hey can you sing for me?"

Gikwang nodded and he started singing Bi rain's "Love story". You watched in aww and when he finished, you clapped.

"Well, I told you my dreams, what are yours?"

"Well, I-I want to..." You were about to finish when someone interrupted you,"Princess! It's time for your lessons!"

"Princess? You lied to  me!" Gikwang yelled.

"I'm sorry oppa!" You grabbed his shoulder. he shook it off and glared at you, "Don't touch me"

He ran off and you felt something tugging on your heart. You were about to cry but you couldn't, not in front of the workers. You followed them but you wished that you could have ran after Gikwang instead. No matter how undisciplined it was. Then you rememebered that you still had his hankerchief. You tucked it inside your clothes and went to class.
 *My dream was to not be princess anymore and marr you oppa,* you thought still saddened by Gikwang's running off.

_________________________________________________________________________

How was it? :D Thanks to Jnster for the wonderful poster :D <3

comment replies:

crazy4life: YEAHHH I <3 HIM TOO.

min_love: yummy cookies :D haha I hope his popularity will like rise :D

ohmygeeitsangee: thanks :D

kimsengo: mkay~ :D

naomi777 : yeah sorry but i had to break the cute meeting in this chapter TT_TT