Duties

Cinderella not Juliet

"What is it?" your grandfather said.

"Harabuhji, I want to be more active in the political discussions. I want to be recgonized as the country's princess." you said. "I don't want to just have the title 'princess'.I want to prove myself for our family."

Your parents looked alarmed but their expressions settled. Your grandparents looked pleased. Then all of a sudden, your grandpa started chuckling. " my little onju, if that's what your request is, then of course it will come true. I will make you more active, along with your school schedule. You will make a fine queen." He looked at your parents "Won't she?"

"Ne, appa," your dad said with a smile on his face, something that you hadn't seen in a while. "I was getting worried with her runaway act."

You were determined, to show Gikwang oppa and the rest of the world what royalty was like. Your family dismissed you and you went back to your room, remembering the hankerchief Gikwang had given back to you. You thought, *Is this a sign, for forgivnes or just a coincidence* Nontheless, you were going to be busy from now on, balancing school and political work.


As the chambermaids rushed in and got you ready for your bath, your phone rang. You picked it up, and there was a text message. *Yah, ______ onju :D get ready for the best time of your life* You smiled and texted back, *Of course Yoseob, but I have new duties now* You put your phone down and went to take the bath.

 

After the bath, you checked your phone again. There was another text from Yoseob *ANDWE! I MEANT NOWWW.....YOU THINK YOU CAN SNEAK OUT OF THE PALACE AND HANG OUT WITH BEAST?*

you: *WHAT?! NOW? is....Gikwang oppa going to be there?*

*OF COURSE! WHEN I SAY BEAST I MEANT EVERYONE!*

 

*Where are we going? You know..I am a princess right....?*

 

*Kekekeke~ Of course I know babo! but you can't be stuck inside the walls all the time! anyways come to Han river :D*

 

You put down your phone and smiled. *Maybe I should go...after all Gikwang oppa is going to be there*

__________________________________________________________________

sneaking out!! oohhh