Chapter 26

Cinderella not Juliet

THXS FOR THE AWESOME GRAPHIC BY JNSTERR.BLOGSPOT.COM!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The plane slowly dropped down to Jeju and you were still asleep. Gikwang woke up, stretched and looked over at you. You were still sleeping peacefully and he didn't want to wake you up so he slowly lifted you up and grabbed the bag while balancing you in one arm. (STRONG!). Gikwang set the bag down in front of the hotel door and grabbed the key and unlocked the door. Then he walked into the room and placed you on the bed. He looked at your face, smiled and leaned down to softly kiss your lips. You instantly woke up and stared at Gikwang with wide eyes.

"Wh--? Oppa!" You looked at him then he smiled and continued to kiss you.

You grabbed his neck and sat up to kiss him deeper. But then he pulled away and nuzzled your nose with his.

"Let's go out,"

You nodded and followed him out the door. Jeju was a beautiful island, it was full of plants and trees. You excitedly grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dock. Gikwang looked at your happy face and smiled as well.

The whole time, you were squealing and jumping around until finally, you got tired. You sat down on the dock and Gikwang sat next to you. He brushed away your hair and left his hand on your cheek.

"Thank you, oppa, for marrying me."

"Babo, it's my honor to marry you,"

"Your highness," you whispered.

Gikwang flicked your head with his finger but continued to grin. You leaned into him and pressed your lips to his. Then slowly, fireworks started to shoot in the sky. You pulled away and excitedly pointed at the sky. Gikwang pulled your head to lay on his shoulder. The rest of the night, you both sat there until it got chilly. Gikwang stood up first and picked you up. Then he walked inside the room and set you on the bed.

"Go to sleep,"

"Okay," you said and closed your eyes. Gikwang laid down next to you and closed his eyes.

You tried to go to sleep but couldn't so you rolled on to the side and stared at Gikwang's face. Gikwang opened one of his eyes and said, "What is it baby?"

"Oppa, I'm not tired~" you whined.

"Of course you aren't you slept the entire night. " He said.

You snuggled into his arm and hugged it. Then he looked down at you and smiled, "_____-ah, let's do something fun,"

You got excited, "What?!"

"Let's make a heir," he pressed his lips against yours and your bottom lip. You pulled away a bit and blushed, "opp-pa,"

"I love you," He whispered in your ear which made you shiver.

"I love you alot too," you said and kissed him back.

Slowly, both of your outfits came off and you both made love all night, which made you tired.

___________________________________________________________

sorry~ but im underaged and iono how to make a love scene TT_TT