Chapter 23

Cinderella not Juliet

Over the next few weeks, you and Gikwang were growing closer. Your feelings were getting deeper, but still you didn't want Gikwang to be burdened so you were still set on marrying Donghae. Donghae on the other hand, occasionally passed by your room, waved, smiled and left. Once morning, while you were cleaning up your room, strong muscular arms locked around your waist. You looked back in alarm and saw that it was Gikwang. You blushed fervently and tugged on his arm.

"Oppa, put me down I'm heavy,"

"You're not heavy, and I told you, I'm never letting you go." He leaned in to kiss you but you looked away.

"Oppa, this is wrong."

"What's wrong? Didn't you say you wanted to marry me?"

"That was when I was a kid, I've changed. I want to marry Donghae oppa now." You spat coldly and tried to control the tears.

"If this is about you not wanting to burden me, I'm okay now. I don't feel burdened at all." He said.

"But I FEEL BURDENED. I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE." you shouted at him as you ran out of the room.

Outside the room, Donghae was standing there flabbergasted."Did you really mean that? You really like me?"

"Yeah," you replied.

Donghae picked you up and spun you around. "Then, let's go tell your parents right away!"

You nodded and followed Donghae to your parents. Inside, you told them everything and they decided to hold the wedding next week. You nodded at every dialouge and didn't bother saying anything because you were thinking about Gikwang. Your heart started to ache more but you ignored it. *Mian, oppa, I really love you so I have to do this.*

That night, Yoseob called you.

*______-ah?!*

"Oh, Yoseob oppa? What is it?"

*How's Gikwang hyung? I heard you were getting married to the other guy. I thought you loved Gikwang hyung.*

"I do...but I don't want to burden him because I love him too much."

*_____-ah, you're making a big mistake! GIKWANG HYUNG LOVES YOU TOO.*

"I don't want to hurt him, I'm sorry." You hung up and leaned back on the bedpost and sighed. Tears slowly dripped down your eyes.

Outside, Gikwang had heard what you had said. *______-ah, I told you I love you, and I don't care about the burdens. I WILL not let you go,*

___________________________________________________________

:DD