Chapter 36

Cinderella not Juliet

A couple hours later, you slowly awakened. You smelled something delicious and noticed a plate of food in front of you. But you were still tied up so you struggled to get loose. It didn't work very well because the rope was tightened a lot and your leg still hurted. A shadow moved in the corner and you looked up alarmingly.

Lion came over and kneeled next to you and worked on untying your ropes. You looked at him confused. "What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you so that you can eat. Unless you don't want to..." he said.

"Aren't you afraid that I might run or something?" You questioned.

"No, at least not in your condition right now,"

You were released and Lion handed the plate to you. "You didn't poison this did you?"

"No. What good would that do to me? Remember, I never wanted to hurt you. Circumstances required it."

For some reason, looking at his scar, it gave you a vague distant flashback, but you shook it off and decided to eat the food. He looked at you with a delicate gaze and it irked you. *This man, he knows who I am and he has plans for me. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that I DID meet him somewhere before.* All of a sudden, you had an overwhelming feeling of needing to go to the bathroom.

You set down the plate and told him, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Alright, I'll take you." He placed his arms under your legs and carried you bride-style to another room.

He opened a door and there was a toilet inside. He gently placed you down on it, closed the door and waited. 

"Um, I can go by myself." You said.

"No you can't. So hurry up and do it. I won't look." Lion turned and faced the door.

*This is so embarrasing.* You thought, as you pulled down your pants and did your business. After you finished, you stumbled over to the sink and washed your hands. Lion picked you up again and left the toilet. But instead of taking you back to where you were tied up, he took you to a different room with a bed He placed you on the bed and tied your legs to the bedpost. Instead of leaving, he stayed and watched you. You had an enormous feeling of nausea and told him you wanted to throw up. Lion grabbed a pan and gave it to you.

"What, is there a problem with seeing a pregnant woman throw up?" You sneered when you saw his horrified reaction.

"I didn't know you were pregnant. I'm sorry." He exclaimed. "Please, you have to understand. PLease...remember who I am."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------