chapter 27

Cinderella not Juliet

The next morning, you woke up to find yourself and blushed. You noticed that you were lying on something hard. You sat up slowly and saw Gikwang oppa lying there also . *omo!* You blushed even harder and buried your face into your pillow. Gikwang woke up and noticed you were hiding in your pillow. He smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You eeped inside your mind and your heart started thumping. Then you felt something hard between your legs. You looked behind at Gikwang and saw that his eyes were closed so you peeked underneath the blankets and saw something long and big coming out of Gikwang's legs. You didn't know what it was at first so you touch it and it flexed. Gikwang moaned like he had the night before and your eyes widened. Gikwang opened his eyes and you quickly shut yours and kept them closed. He reached over and brushed away your bangs. You tried not to giggle but Gikwang's "treasure" was tickling your belly. Then you finally woke up and looked at Gikwang. He smiled and kissed you.

"Oppa....why is your "treasure" so big," you timidly asked.

"Because I love you alot! Didn't I show you yesterday? Or do you want me to show you again?"

You blushed and Gikwang grinned. He sat up and got out of bed but you grabbed his arm. "Oppa, can you show me how much you love me again?" You blushed redder.

He smiled and went under the covers and started to make love to you again.

_________________________________________________________

Not rly rated r.....xD