Nice car

Cinderella not Juliet

The next morning, you got woken up a bit late for school but apparently it was okay with your parents. You stumbled into the main room in your uniform, half a sleep.

"Omonim, Abujhhi" you bowed to your parents and rubbed your eyes clumsily.

Your parents nodded and handed you a list, "This is your schedule to do after school ends. If you still want to change our name for the better."

 

You took it and grinned, "Of course!"

 

Then you stumbled back out to the front. The driver held open the door to the royal car but you shook your head, "I'll be driving myself from now on, ajusshi." You openned up the garage and took your car keys from one of the hooks. You unlocked your Mercedes's car door :http://www.fast-autos.net/vehicles/Mercedes-Benz/2008/SLR_722_GT/1.html . The guards watched in awe as they watched you sped your car out of the palace and to school. Of course that mercedes wasn't your only car, but you just loved its speed. When you got to your school, students stared in awe. You drove to the parking lot and parked next to a big black van at the same time. When you got out, so did the passengers. IT WAS B2ST. You looked at them and just walked away staring at your schedule list. *Man! I have to go to all this?! Geez....* You made a face to yourself.

 

Yoseob ran over "Waaa! _______-ah! Is that really your car?! It looks so fancy and sporty!"

"It's fast too" You grinned. "I need a fast car for my new duties....Urghh"

"You have a schedule too? For what?"

"Queen duties....royal stuff," you said with an annoyed face.

 

Gikwang overheard and he thought, *She's going to do what?!* You noticed Gikwang staring and you blushed when you remember what happened yesterday. You lifted a timid hand and waved. Gikwang waved back and walked over next to you, "Nice car,"

"T-thanks" you stuttered.

"Good luck on your 'duties' " he teased with the quotations mark and walked away.

You put a hand over your heart. *At least he's acting normal, or maybe he just doesn't remember* You thought glumly.

_________________________________________________________

:D friends :D subs and comment ^^