Chapter 32

Cinderella not Juliet

You: *Hello? Donghae oppa...? It's me _______"

Donghae: *OH MY GOD!!! To what do I owe this pleasure?How was your honeymoon?!*

Y:*It was good. and even better, I think I might be pregnant....but there's a problem that I need you to help me with?*

D:*WAIT WHAT?! DON'T TELL ME IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT LEE GIKWANG GUY. I'LL COME BEAT HIM UP RIGHT AWAY!!!!*

Y:*hahahha, no oppa, it's not Gikwang oppa, actually it's about all of us*

D:*Okay....what is it? Are you okay? I'll help of course*

Y:*I've decided whats best for Gikwang oppa is to continue being a singer and what's best for our child is to live life normally. Donghae oppa, I know what I'm asking from you is a lot. But I'm sure you'd also like to resume you duties as prince, right?*

D:*I do, but are you sure about this? What do I need to do?*

Y:* I need you to prove to my grand parents and my parents that you are the better choice for the throne....and I need you to help me give up the throne. I can't do it without your help, oppa. You're the only prince I know *giggle*

d:*Of course......Are you doing well though? What does Gikwang think about it?*

Y:*...He doesn't know....Yet. I've gotta go. Gikwang oppa is coming back. Bye....and thanks*

Gikwang came back into the room at the moment that you hid your phone behind your back. He smiled at you questionably and came over to cuddle you into his arms. "Well, my princess, the Beast oppas are very tired but they'd love to hang out with us. And stupid Dongwoon wants to know our honeymoon detail" He laughed.

You laughed back and kissed Gikwang tenderly on his cheek. You took him by the face and gazed into his eyes meaningfully before telling him, "Gikwang oppa, I think we both know that you love singing and you miss being with the boys."

He grew quiet, "Babe....I already told you. I'm not letting you go and I'm definitly not burdened by this marriage. Or my life with you. Because I love you."

"Oppa, I would never leave you either, but we have to think about our future and what we both want. I think it's time to just let go of this royalty thing. Trust me. It'll be so much better for all of us. So I called Donghae oppa."

"MUH?! Why did you do this without consulting me first?! What were you thinking? You know that you won't be able to live in peace with me even if I return to singing so what's the point?!" Gikwang yelled.

"Oppa......" You teared up.

Gikwang walked towards the door and sighed..."Sorry, I just need to go cool down a little. Why don't you go hang out with my members. They're down by the river."

He left and you stood there silently crying *Oppa, I know what I should do....I'm sorry*