Chapter 24

Cinderella not Juliet

The next week, it was time for your wedding, On the first day, You wore a traditional wedding http://www.china-cart.com/bookpic/20105/20105191633.jpg

Meanwhile, Gikwang was sitting in the chapel, the place where the second, american-style, wedding would take place. *_______-ah....* As soon as you were finished with your makeup and clothing, you stepped outside the room and got bombarded by Donghae.

"Wahh~ ______-ah you're beautiful" He hugged you tightly.

You smiled and took your position in the room to start the wedding. The administrater started the ceremony and you walked out slowly. Outside, there were a lot of reporters taking pictures. You ignored the fan-screaming for prince Donghae and continued to the ceremonial room. The wedding took place and most of the time, you were spacing out. You knew, that as soon as you went through with the church wedding, that the marriage would be done. That you couldn't back out anymore. You started to tear and everybody thought that it was happy tears so they laughed. The ceremony ended and you were rushed back to the dressing room to change into your wedding dress: http://www.trudysbrides.com/images/T833.jpg

You were transported to the chapel and stood in the waiting room. Your father came in and led you to the chapel door. He smiled at you and led you down the aisle. In the corner of your eye, you noticed Gikwang intently staring at you. *She's beautiful* he thought. You brushed off your feelings for him and continued down the aisle to where Donghae was standing all smiled. You looked up and him and the pastor continued to talk.

"Princess Kim ______-ah, Do you agree to live and love with Prince Lee Donghae?"

"I do..." you reluctantly said.

The pastor told Donghae to say his vows then he said, "If anybody opposes of this marriage, speak now."

"I OPPOSE!" Gikwang shouted.

"Oppa...."

Gikwang ran up to you and pulled your hand away from Donghae, there were loud gasps from the audience. "_____-ah, I heard you, you said you loved me."

You started to cry, "I do..."

He wiped your tears away, "Then, don't do this....marry ME. not HIM."

"I can't...."

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" your dad shouted.

"Please give us a minute to discuss this," Donghae said.

Then he turned to you and smiled, then he pulled both you and Gikwang outside.

"Well...I knew this would happen," Donghae said, "I knew you didn't love me, _____-ah."

"I'm sorry oppa..."

"Actually, I was just fooling myself. I know, you love him _____-ah, go to him."

"I-i can't!" You shouted.

"Yes you can _____-ah." Donghae said. "I like you, so I'm letting you go. Don't torture yourself. He said he doesn't care about the burden."

You guiltly looked at Gikwang, "Oppa...." You hugged him.

"______-ah, Marry me... I can't bear to let you go to other men." Gikwang said.

Donghae smiled and patted both of your heads. "Now! GO GET MARRIED." He looked at Gikwang, "Lucky you're already wearing a tux huh?"

"Thanks...Donghae," Gikwang said.

Donghae smiled, "It's not for you, it's for her."

You apoligizingly looked at Donghae, "Mian.."

Donghae pushed you both into the chapel and walked over to talk to your father. At first he seemed mad but then he cooled and looked at you softly. He nodded and smiled at you. Then, Donghae walked to the priest and explained everything. The priest smiled wider and looked at you and Gikwang acknowledgingly. Then he faced the audience and explained everything out loud. The organ continued playing and you and Gikwang walked to the alter. The priest restarted the vows and you said I do...this time meaning it. and Gikwang said I do.

Then the priest said, "You may now kiss the bride,"

You blushed as Gikwang leaned in to press his lips against yours. You knew, that nothing would compare to this wonderful feeling.

_____________________________________________________

xD