B2st

Cinderella not Juliet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07nlQcP7vY&annotation_id=annotation_688163&feature=iv

_________________________________________________________________________________

When you turned around, you saw GIKWANG! Your eyes widened in suprised and Gikwang was still staring at you with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Princess" he said.

"G-Gikwang oppa," you stuttered.

He smirked, "I thought your royal highness would forget me."

"How could I forget.." you started to say but tears welled up in your eyes and you turned around quickly.

Gikwang saw your about-to-cry expression and he felt a bit guilty but he shook it aside.

"Yah, hyung, you know the princess?" Yoseob said.

Gikwang nodded. Yoseob tapped you on the shoulder. You were suprised and turned around hoping it was Gikwang tapping on your shoulder. Instead it was a blonde haired boy.

"Annyoung. Princess, my name is Yang Yoseob." he smiled. "I'm in the same band as Gikwang hyung. I hope we'll be friends" Yoseob smiled.

You smiled back and bowed a little in your seat. Then you turned back around because you felt Gikwang's piercing stare. Your ears got really red. * He's just staring at the board not me* you thought. The bell rang for break. You were the first to leave. Just as you were passing a group of girls, you heard..."Yah, you know that Kim ______-ah, the princess?" 'I heard that Gikwang oppa knew her, but he seems like he hates her." 'Really?! Well, after all being princess is just a title. I mean, what have the royal family ever done for us?" "Let's support Gikwang oppa since hes so hot"

 

Obviously you could tell, that they were "fans". But it was true, you were powerless, the title princess was only a title. You wanted to prove something to those girls but how... All of a sudden, Yoseob jumped in front of you. You jumped a bit and grabbed your heart. But you quickly composed yourself and bowed to him.

"Yah, _____-shii, you should be more carefree " Yoseob said all smiling.

You smiled, "That's not the way a princess should be."

"But, you're outside the palace and look around, theres no guards" Yoseob hinted.

You smiled, "I should really loosen up shouldn't I?"

"Mhmm" Yoseob nodded and pulled you toward Gikwang and some other guys.

You were startled because nobody had ever pulled you before. Yoseob smiled and twirled around to face you, "______-ah, these are our other band mates,"

You tucked a strand behind your ear and bowed.

"You have a bowing disorder or something? I'm Yong Junhyung,"

"Yah! Junhyung! Don't be so disrespectful!" A boy said, then he smiled at you, "I'm Yoon Dongjun, the leader of Beast."

"I'm Jang Hyunseung," A timid skinny boy said.

A super tall man said, "I'm Son Dongwoon,"

"Yah, Gikwang! Introduce yourself." Dongjun yelled.

"We already met, " he smirked.

Yoseob said, "From now on, if you don't mind princess, you can come hang out with us?"

"I don't mind, but..."

"THEN ITS SETTLED!" yoseob shouted.

You looked shock and covered his mouth automatically. Realizing your actions, you quickly pulled away and everyone started laughing except Gikwang. You turned beet red and timidly looked at Gikwang who had no expression as he look back....

________________________________________________________________________

:D comment replies down there :D