Chapter 20

Cinderella not Juliet

Gikwang POV

So many things are going through my mind right now. Marriage? I hadn't really thought of it. Especially with _______-ah. Sure my feelings....are wavering and they're fluttering around her. Sure I think she's beautiful and nice. But....she's a princess. I hadn't thought of dating her, Let alone marry her. I....I'm confused. Can't I get some help? Geez god....Some advice?

I sighed and glanced at _______-ah who was sitting next to me. Her eyes were sparkling in the moonlight. She looks really beautiful. My heart is pounding hard. It hurts a bit. Then, I saw something drip down her eyes. I instintively reached out and wiped it away for her.

"Don't cry,"

"I'm really confused oppa." She said.

"I am...too."

We both sighed. She continued to look at the moon while I was glancing peeks at her face. I never noticed how smooth it was. I'm pretty sure, if I could see my own aura, I'd be radiating in pink. My eyes zoomed in on her slightly parted lips. How....beautiful? Not trying to sound erted or anything but they were beautiful. Her face is really perfect. What more? She's nice. But there's still that one annoying factor. ROYAL. PRINCESS. Maybe if we were born as regular people, we would have dated for reals. That's when an idea popped into my head.

"_______ah. I'm going home first. I'll call you to update you my decision."

She nodded  sadly and crawled back into the palace. I stared after here and unconsiously chuckled...*She's kinda like a fluffy little animal.*

Then I left.