CHapter 30

Cinderella not Juliet

You and Gikwang went to your parent's chamber and sat down to talk.

"______-ah, Gikwang." they cooed.

Gikwang bowed "Abonim. Omoni..."

You were feeling nauseous and closed your eyes to relax yourself. Your parents started to discuss your marriage life and how you would take care of the country from now on. Something acidy started to creep up your throat and you paniced. You ran away to the nearest bathroom and started to throw up. Gikwang ran in, "Baby?!" You pushed him away with no effort and continued to barf. Your mom was standing in the doorway and witnessed everything *could it be?* She smiled and rushed out to talk to your dad. She whispered to him"Honey, I think _____-ah might be pregnant~"

"ALREADY?! but they've only been married for a week"

"She's on her monthly though...at least so I remember..." Your mom said.

Your dad awkwardly cleared his throat and he said. "We're going to have a grandson so soon?!"

Your mom nodded and chuckled. Gikwang carefully pulled you out of the bathroom and sat you down slowly.

"______-ah, are you okay?" your dad asked.

You weakly nodded. Your mom stood up and walked over to you... "_____-ah, let's go discuss something privately okay?" You nodded and stood up to follow her. She pulled you out to the garden and sat you down.

"Honey, are you on your period?"

"I just...started before the wedding but, I think it stopped yesterday."

"DId you and...Gikwang...you know~ honeymoon games?" Your mom chuckled.

You blushed fervently,"Howd you know?!"

"Oh! My dear, I think you might be pregnant."

"How can that be?! So soon?!" you exclaimed.

"I concieved you after your father and I "loved' each other 2 times." your mom chuckled. You blushed and lightly pushed her shoulder. She led you to a car and got it. She told the driver to take you both to the hosptial. Your heart was beating hard...Yours and oppa's baby?! It was still a dream to you.

_________________________________________________

Inside, the palace room, your dad and Gikwang were sitting across from each other. Gikwang awkwardly shifted around.

"Say, isn't it time you should have a kid?" Your dad said.

"sir?!" Gikwang exclaimed. "I--i want to but....that depends on _____-ah."

"Don't worry I bet she wants one right now." He chuckled.

Gikwang's heart pounded and pounded. He thought *Wouldn't that be great....A kid that looks like _____-ah*

Your dad thought *Boy...this kid is dumb...He doesn't realize why his wife is throwing up?*

____________________________________________________

Lol gikwang oppas clueless