Chapter 22

Cinderella not Juliet

The next few days were hectic. You were feeling awkward because your room was in the middle of Gikwang oppa's and Donghae. Every now and then, you would run into Donghae who would smile at you. You would return the smile but you wished to see Gikwang. Gikwang, who had left B2st temporarily, would visit every night. You and him would laugh and talk, but when he left, there was something painful tugging on your heart. *In order for Gikwang oppa to be free from what he hates the most, I HAVE TO GET MARRIED TO DONGHAE.* you told yourself every night.

 

One morning, there was a brisk knock on your door. You opened it and found Donghae standing there.

"Annyoung," you bowed to him.

"Hey, are you free right now?"

You glanced over at Gikwang's room. "I guess I am."

"Then come with me,"

He pulled you out of the room and to his car, then he drove off. Meanwhile, Gikwang had seen what had happened. *______-ah, wait for me. I will absolutely not let him take you away from me...even if I have to enter the palace.* While Donghae was driving, he looked over at you and grinned.

"Hey, you call that guy Gikwang 'oppa' right?"

"Yeah."

"Why can't you call me Donghae oppa? You know? Since I am older than you." he said.

"I guess I can."

He sped up to about 100 mph. You were pratically clawing the car seat and shouting. "Stop! You're going too fast!"

"Then call me oppa,"

"FINE DONGHAE OPPA! SLOW DOWN!"

He went back down to about 60, and you relaxed, "God, you could've have killed me. Geez you're so pushy."

"Yeah...but you called me oppa,"

You looked at him, "You know, you're kinda weird,"

"I get that a lot," he laughed.

You couldn't help but to giggle at that remark. Minutes later, he finally stopped at a dock and you got out of the car. Donghae walked out to the end first and beckoned you over. You slowly followed him and sat down next to him.

"Say, we've never met before but why did you accept the proposal?"you asked.

"Hmm....I guess I just wanted to have fun." he said.

You got mad and angry," This may be funny to you! But this is very important to me you know!" You pulled up your arm to slap him but he grabbed it.

"I didn't mean fun that way. I meant. Since you're pretty cute and interesting, so why not give it a try. Besides you have a choice at the end of the month you know, if you really are in love with the other guy."

"I'm Not in lo-,"

He interrupted, "I've seen how you look at him. It's different from how you look at me. In fact I think you hate me haha."

"I don't hate you, it's just awkward since we've just met."

"But, you know, I think I'm not going to let you get married to that Gikwang guy. I'm too greedy to let you with some other person." He leaned in closer, "I'm going to make you fall in love with me deeper."

Then he attacked your lips. Your eyes widened and you tried to push him away but you couldn't,he was too strong. He started to try to part your lips and you tried to resist. Then, his lips were gone and you saw Gikwang punching him in the mouth.

"I KNOW YOU'RE A MARRIAGE CANDIDATE TOO. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU ATTACK HER."

You wiped the lips frantically and stood up to go behind Gikwang. "Oppa,"

Donghae wiped his lips also and he smirked, "Look's like you're in love with her also."

"I love her, so what?" Gikwang said.

You looked at Gikwang with wide eyes and he looked at you with his fierce eyes. And pulled you into his car, leaving Donghae standing on the dock. Your mind was running around frantically and your heart was beating harder when you remembered what Gikwang had said. He drove away fast to a nearby parking lot and stopped. Then, he hit his steering wheel angrily and put his head there. You hestitantly reached for him.

"God! You're so stupid! You shouldn't be alone with a guy like that."

"But I'm alone right now,"

"Are you okay?" Gikwang brushed his thumb over your lips.

You flinched away,"I'm fine."

Then, Gikwang leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. "I'm not letting you go, ______-ah," Your stomach flopped and you felt fireworks explode inside of you. *This is way different from Donghae,*. Gikwang continued to kiss you and he parted your lips twisting his tongue around yours. Then he pulled away and looked at you, "_______-ah, I love you".

_____________________________________________________

XD KYAAAAAA