Tears

Cinderella not Juliet

*He must really hate me.* you thought sadly as you walked to your next class with Yoseob who had every class with you *coincidentlly* Yoseob was talking about his career but you weren't really listening. Gikwang was just in front of you and you noticed how his back was really muscular compared to 5 years ago. Absent mindingly you reached out to his back and grabbed it. He turned around and looked at you. Your eyes widened and you ran off to your class with Yoseob towing behind you. Gikwang stared after you and noticed something dropped on the ground. He walked over and picked up the object. It was his hankerchief from 5 years ago with his initials on it. *So she really does remember me...* He thought as he put the cloth in his jacket.

 

As you ran, you tripped over something. Yoseob grabbed your arm, "Yah, _____-ah, are you okay?"

You nodded, trying to catch your breath.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"I don't know, I was spacing out."

"Thats rare for royalty," Yoseob chuckled. "How do you guys know each other anyways?"

"I met him 5 years ago in the palace..." You started to tell him everything.

"Oh so that's why Gikwang hyung seems to ignore you alot." Yoseob said. "It can't be helped though, Gikwang hyung just doesn't like the royal family much, I heard he hasn't seen his parents since 5 years."

You didn't know what to say, and just went into class. The whole day continued like that, you and Yoseob walked together to class and occasionally at lunch, you would pass Gikwang whose eyes had softened a bit. Those girls that had talked about you earlier didn't dare touch you because you were the princess. As you walked to your car spacing out again, you tripped over your own feet. An arm grabbed your waist to pull you up and you spun around to see who it was. Gikwang was standing there and looking at you.

"I didn't think you'd be so clumsy your highness," he said, and bowed.

"Oppa, can't we be like before?" you said, " I'm really sorry, but that was 5 years ago." Tears started welling up again.

"You can make me, after all aren't you royalty?" he spat.

Tears started dripping down from your eyes. "Really? You think I want to be royalty? Ever since you left do you know how many times I tried to find you? How many times I ran away from the palace?"\

Gikwang softened. " I don't know,"

Tears kept dripping down your face. Gikwang reached out towards to comfort you but instead he gave you the hankerchief you dropped. You took it hesitantly and ran to your car. Inside, you were still crying and as the driver drove away, you didn't even look back. Scared to see Gikwang which hurt your heart. But Gikwang was still staring after your car, guilt taking over his heart. Then Beast came out of the building. Gikwang followed them into their company car to do their schedule. But he was still thinking about you crying. There was a tug on his heart and he didn't know why. *Mian, _____-ah*

__________________________________________________________________________________-

:D