Hours of Fun

Cinderella not Juliet

You got up along with all the other female celebrities and reached into the box. You pulled out a name and it was Gikwang oppa's. Your mouth dropped and eyes bulged out of your sockets. *Man, just the guy I was avoiding.* You walked over to where he was sitting.

"Hey, you're my partner for today,"

"Oh, then let's go pick a little munchkin" he smiled.

You hesitantly smiled back and nodded. The both of you decided to take a boy. He was very excited. You smiled at him and picked him up, "Hey, what's your name?"

"My name is...JungMin," he said.

"Jungmin-ah, what do you want to go on first?" you smiled.

He grinned and pointed at the rollercoasters. "What?! You can go on those already? You're so brave!" You cooed.

Gikwang looked at you and sighed *geez, she looks so cute*. He shook that thought away and grabbed your hand, "Yah, hurry up!" he smiled. Gikwang towed you to the rollercoasters, then he looked at the little boy, "You sure you want to go? It's a bit scary," The boy eagerly nodded. "Fine you can sit inbetween us on the ride." you said. Jungmin smiled and grabbed your neck and hugged you closer. You smiled and Gikwang took you to the ride.

The rollercoaster started going up slowly and when you were at the top, you gasped. "Hey, I'm having seconds thoughts about this...." you stuttered almost in tears.

Gikwang smiled and reached over to cover your eyes. "Don't look"

The rollercoaster dropped and you screamed. Jungmin and Gikwang were laughing. You buried your face into Jungmin's hair and hugged on to both of them. The rollercoaster went up and dropped a few more times but you were actually enjoying it a bit. It ended and you guys got off the ride. When you turned to look at Gikwang, you saw that he was smirking.

"What?!" you shouted.

"Nothing, you actually look cute screaming," he laughed.

Gikwang realized what he had just said and he looked away from you, his ears getting red. You also got red. Jungmin was getting impatient and he tugged on your dress, "Noona, why are you both red? You look like tomatoes. Can we go now?"

You nodded and Jungmin ran ahead while you and Gikwang walked side by side feeling awkward. Jungmin ran too fast and he tripped. You ran ahead and caught him but Gikwang had also caught him. Both of your arms were touching. And Gikwang quickly pulled away. You stood Jungmin up and brushed his outfit. "Don't run so fast Jungmin. You almost gave noona and hyung a heart attack."

"Sorry noona, hyung." He hugged both of you. Your head and Gikwangs head were next to each other and you got even more red.

You quickly stood up and picked up Jungmin. "Hey, where do you want to go next?"

"The haunted house!" he squealed.

"What?!"

Before you could protest, Gikwang had pushed you inside the haunted house already. You were holding onto Jungmin and unconsiously getting closer to Gikwang since you were scared. All of a sudden a ghost lady popped out of the floor and you yelped. You jumped into Gikwang's arms and was shivering. Gikwang hesitantly wrapped his arms around you and guided you through the house. More ghosts appeared and your soul was literally fading. When you got out, Gikwang let go of you.

"Jungmin, you're so brave. You're braver than noona." Gikwang teased.

You turned beet red and stormed off with Jungmin in hand to a small vendor. Gikwang ran after you and one of the vendor's shopkeeper stopped you.

"Howabout a free sundae for the happy family?"

"We're not f--" you started to say.

Gikwang shut your mouth and Jungmin urged you to go and get the free sundae. You gave up and sat down to eat icecream. You were feeding Jungmin spoonfuls and he was feeding you some. Some icecream got on your lips and Gikwang unconsiously reach out and wiped your lips. He was as shocked as you.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" he stuttered.

"Hey oppa...does this mean you forgive me?" you asked while looking at Jungmin.

Jungmin interfered. "Hyung, why are you mad at noona, you should forgive her. Because noona is super pretty."

You rubbed noses with Jungmin.

"I forgave you when we first met again," Gikwang said while looking somewhere else to hide his red face.

"Yay! Hyung forgives noona!" you said to Jungmin. Inside you were feeling all giddy.

Gikwang looked at you and smiled. "If all royalty were like you then I guess they're not so bad."

"See? No reason to hate us. But i'm trying to prove my skills right now." you smiled.

Gikwang nodded, "Don't work so hard. Look out for your health. You haven't been looking so well."

You gasped. *He noticed?* The sundae was all finished and Jungmin ran off again into a building," YAH! JUNGMIN-AH DON'T RUN!" Gikwang yelled.

You giggled and ran after them. Jungmin was inside the building and urging for the both of you to go iceskating with him. You nodded and Gikwang went to rent 3 pair of skates. You helped put on Jungmin's skates and put on your own. Gikwang was having trouble with his so you helped him. "Aigoo, even a princess knows how to do this," you said. When you were finished you looked up and smiled.

"Tag! You're it! Jungmin-ah! Run! Hyung's it!"

You grabbed Jungmin and skated with him to the end of the rink. Gikwang was coming...FAST! Jungmin ran away but your skates were stuck frozen to the ice. Gikwang skated too fast so he ran into you but he covered your head and turned your bodies so that you wouldn't get hurt. You were lying on top of him a few centimeters away from his face. Your eyes were popping out of your sockets and you quickly got up and sheepishly rubbed the back of your head.

"Sorry, I couldn't move." you said.

Gikwang said, "Yeah, I came too fast sorry,"

"Guess I'm it!" You started to run after Jungmin.

Gikwang smiled and thought you were really innocent. The time for the 3 of you to part came and Jungmin ran to his bus. But he smiled and ran back to kiss you both on the lips.

"Bye Hyung! Noona! You better come visit me!" he shouted and ran to his bus. The bus left and you smiled.

You and Gikwang looked at each other and smiled, "See you tommorow!" you both waved.

_______________________________________________________________

In Korea its common for kids to kiss you on the lips so no worrys xD. It's happened to me before, so has the skating rink thing, just not with Gikwang xD.

REMEMBER! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE AND BEFRIEND YAYYY