Kiss???

The Six Bunnies

It wasn't long before I gained consciousness, Daehyun had me in his arms and was running back down to the study. He didn't call the others, infact he took me straight down to the secret room. 

"W w what's going on" I shivered, he sighed in relief as he sat me down on the table.

"You got shot at by two crazy bast..." I cleared my throat stopping him from finishing his sentance "anyway I'm going to have to ask you something" I nodded "can you take your shirt of?" WHAT THE HECK??? I was about to kick him when he laughed a perfect bell toned laugh, it made me want to jump on the guy. "I meant can you take it off so that I can look at your arm?" I blushed and started to undress, I was lucky that I decided to put a vest top on underneat the long sleeved shirt.

He looked around the room and opened what looked like a small medicine cabinate, taking out what he needed he started to prep.

"Looks like the bullet skimmed your arm thank god" he sighed from under his mask, it may have just skimmed my arm but it still hurts like hell. He looked at me face and his eyebrows furrowed. He reached up and touched my cheek gently, it stung a little. "Looks like you got some glass in your cheek when you gell down" he said taking a metal bowl from the table. 

He walked over to a door on the far left of the room, he dissapeared for a moment but he came back with a bowl of boiling water. He put it becide me and placed the tweasers in.

"It's to sterilize them" he said smiling at me. It was starting to bother me again so taking my chance I reached for the mask and pulled it off. "OW" he yelled covering his ears.

"Sorry but it was annoying me" I said throwing the mask somewhere behind me when he wasn't looking.

"You could have just asked" he said looking around for the mask, "where did you put it?" he whined.

I blobbed my tongue out but stopped when my cheek started to sting.

"That's your own fault" he smiled taking the tweasers from the bowl. I found myself staring at his smiling face, he looked like an angel, literally I haven't seen someone so handsome and drop dead gorgeous in my life. He carefully removed the shard from my cheek and dabbed some disinfectant on it. Through all the time he dressed and cleaned my wounds I couldn't help but stare at him, it was like some sort of weird drama where you fall in love with someone after one day. While he was doing my arm he was so close, the awkward thing was is that he was leaded up against the table in front of me. I dont know if he noticed but he carried on like it was nothing.

 

"There all done" smiled Daehyun as he put the lid on the first aid box, it was nice to see him without the mask, he looked more handsome. He walked over to me and took my arm, he brought it up to his face and lightly kissed it, my face burned and slight pain twanged through my arm. "I'm sorry I let this happen" he said coming closer, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a warm hug. It was nice because the office was cold.

"It wasn't your fault, I'm just clumsy" I said looking up at him but that was a big mistake. We were so close that our noses brushed together, his hands brushed down to my waist as he took another step towards me, I knew what was coming but I didn't mind. He leaned forward but just when I expected him to kiss me he stopped and pulled away. Dissapointment filled me as I sat on the table like a damsel. My cheeks burned as I climbed down from the table.

"I'm sorry" he whispered before walking through the door, what was he sorry for? Almost kissing me or letting me believe that he was going to.

Angry with him I ran for the door but he was there before me, he closed the door and pressed me against it.

"What is it that makes me want you" he whispered, his hot breaths making my legs go weak. "It makes me want to touch you" he gently brushed his hands down my arms, "it makes me want to be close to you" he breathed as he put his head on my shoulder. Then I felt him stiffen, was he going to run? "It makes me want to kiss you" he whispered as he put his head up.

He looked into my eyes making my mind go blank, he started to get closer, his breathing slower, he put his hands on my hips as his soft warm lips met mine.