YOUR AN ALIEN???

The Six Bunnies

 

YOUR AN ALIEN??? CHAPTER 2
 
On the way home the drive was silent at my aunt decided to stay behind and collect the condolences, I didn’t want to stay back there to be honest, I knew no one there to what’s the point. When we arrived I knew instantly where I was going to go. I walked straight upstairs and into my closet, opening the secret door I ran down stairs into the library. Min Ho was leant against the table with a glass of what looked like whisky. He held out the bottle and smiled.
 
“You want some?” he said in a sympathetic tone, I don’t usually drink but I ran over and took a huge gulp, goof think I’m not a light weight. “Wow hold on there” he said taking the bottle off of me, “this is expensive you know” he moaned while putting the lid back on.
I looked at the symbol on the table, he looked in the direction I was and took the last bit of whisky from his glass. “You wondering what the rabbit means?” he said after gulping his drink down, his cheeks looked a little flushed but I guess people should get drunk under these curtain circumstances.
 
“That” he said pointing to the table, “is the official seal from the planet Mato, a nice planet but it’s too green for me” he said chuckling. A planet, he must really be drunk.
 
“You trying to tell me that my parents are aliens?” I said hysterically, he quickly wafted his hand around and shook his head. “No your parents are Earth’s ambassadors to planet Mato, well that was before they killed themselves” he said taking a huge swag from the bottle. If he keeps drinking he’ll throw up.
 
“They didn’t kill themselves, they were murdered” I said before catching him after he tripped over his own feet, I pulled the bottle away and put it on the table. 
 
“Howould you know if they’ad been killed, itsnot as if you have your father’s powers, your 3 quarterssss Asian” he slurred with a dopy smile. Stupid alcoholic… wait a moment, powers?
 
“What powers?” I said loudly in his ear, he stunk of alcohol, gross. 
“The power to see ghosts and touch ghosts and hear ghosts and how people died and who did it…” he passed out. He was too heavy for me so I dropped him on the floor, he mumbled to himself before becoming completely unconscious. 
 
‘Stupid drunkard’ I mumbled under my breath, he mumbled something back but I couldn’t figure it out. I walked over to the table and picked up the bottle, I hid it behind a few books after taking a quick swig. I needed it. I walked back over to Min Ho and tapped my foot, looking around I saw his mop bucket that was still full of dirty water. I picked it up and poured it over Min Ho, he jolted up and splurted water every where.
 
“YA!!! YOU CRAZY I CLEAN THE BATHROOM WITH THAT!!!” he shouted rubbing the water from his mouth, I giggled before helping him stand up, great now he smelt even worse. I sat him on a chair and looked into his eyes, concentrating. I reached into his mind and looked around his thoughts. I opened my eyes and looked at my dress, a few too many buttons had come undone.
I slapped him hard and pulled his hair.
 
“Ya ya ya ya ya that hurts!” he yelled again
“Well then you shouldn’t be thinking erted thoughts” I said letting go of his hair.
“Wait a moment did you just read my mind?” he asked a little sobered up then a second ago.
“Yeah, oh and I can see ghosts, that’s how I know they were murdered” I said with hands on hips, that’ll show him
“Your mother like your father then I thought, sorry about that” he said apologetically scratching the back of his head.
 
I walked over to the other side of the table and looked around before looked back at him and said “I saw 6 blonde Asians at the funeral today, they had this sign on their dog tags” his head snapped up. He ran towards me gracefully and pulled out some of his own.
 
“Were they like these?” he said with a serious face
“Yeah, two tags on the same chain, same symbol with strange writing” I said pointing to his own.
“Do you know what these are” he said shoving them in my face
“Does it look like I do, I’m asking you, remember?” I said pushing his hand down. This is going to be a long night.
 
 
****SORRY ABOUT ANY SPELLINGS****