Daehyun's Personal Lessons

The Six Bunnies

"Your doing it all wrong" laughed Daehyun who had been trying to teach me simple moves... but I was failing miserably. "Okay let's try it again" I said with a sly smile, wiping the sweat off of my forehead I stood up straight and held my fists out. Daehyun looked right into my eyes and made his move, but he wasn't being fair. He punched his fist through the air and just when I thought that he was going to floor me he held the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Well Miss Maya, I have a proposition for you" he said smiling down at me, I blushed and smiled back. 

"And what kind of proposition is it?" I said with an eye to eye grin, what is wrong with me lately? Over the past few days I've grown on Daehyun, he was quite distant at first but he soon opened up and turns out he's a really kind and lovely person.

"Everytime you make a mistake you will get a kiss from me" he said leaning down before kissing me again

"That isn't much of a punishment you know" I mumbled. I couldn't hold back a giggle as he tripped me up and lowered me to the floor. He pinned my wrists down to the floor and looked at me with a sly expression... oh no. He put both of my hands in one of his and pinned then above my head, "ohhhh no, no no no no no no, Jung Daehyun dont you dare" I warned but he didn't listen. He started to tickle my side, I started rolling around on the floor with tears rolling down my face in laughter. "STOP IT" I bellowed but he didn't stop. But then something clicked.

I went to kick him in the stomach but he jumped up, he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Found your father's 'fighting spirit' have you?" he said getting ready in a fighting position. What did he mean fighting spirit. I looked down at my hands and saw dark gray markings crawl up my arms from my fingertips, the tips of my hair turned light purple and adrenaline pumped through my body. 

"Wha..." I looked at him but he'd changed to, he had the same markings as before and his eyes were red again. He made his move, running rowards me he tried a high kick but I dodged it and went to upper cut him but he too dodged it. We carried on attacking and for some reason I could see his moved before he actually moved, also the markings became darker the more I moved. In the end we gave up and flopped on the floor completely exhausted.

"So are you going to tell me what all that was about" I said looking at him, but he didn't answer me. He stood up and helped me to my feet.

"I think it's time to call it a day, you better go and shower up" he said avoiding eye contact, I started loosing my temper... I stood in front of him putting my hands on my hips.

"Tell me" I said looking him directly in the eyes, he took my hands and swung them for a moment.

"I cant tell you" he said looking at out hands

"Why cant you tell me?" I took his face in my hands and made him look at me "what is up with me?" I mumbled

"There is nothing wrong with you, your a perfect and beautiful girl, just dont make me say this. I physically cant say it without Yongguk..." he stopped and looked at me wide eyed, he wasn't supposed to say that.

"What about Yongguk?" I said in a slightly harder tone.

"Nothing, just forget it please, just... just give me till tomorrow, I will tell you tomorrow just let me talk with the others first" he took my hands way and led me back to my room. He opened the door a crack and looked around the room before allowing me to enter, he's been a little too careful since the accident, my arm had slowly started to heal since last week but it's still a little sore.

"Its been a week Daehyun, I think you scared them off by killing two of his assassins" I mumbled opening the bathroom door.

"Your still not going to drop that? I told you that if I didn't take them out, they'd come back for you. I did it to protect you" I heard him say from my room, I the shower and got it to the right temperature.

"You could have captured them, got information out of them" I called, I stepped into the shower and sighed, the hot water felt really nice.

"We're not allowed to do that, all we could have done is send them to planet Mato and have them interigated but having Earthings against Mato on our planet would cause an uproar. They would have had to kill them anyway" I heard him say. I spent the next 20 minutes in the shower in total silence, after getting out the shower I noticed that I'd forgotten my pjs. I put a towel around me and walked into my room.

"I forgot my pjs" I said when I saw his shocked face, he looked away and I swear I saw him blush a little. I looked through my wardrobe but found out that I only had one pair of short shorts and a baggy shirt. "Shoot" I whispered picking them up and running to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" called Daehyun who knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah I'm fine, um I think I'll be alright now, you can head back" I shouted back, I put my ear to the door and after hearing no noise I opened the door only to run into Daehyun's chest. I looked up and saw a blushing face looking back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me.

But. This kiss wasn't like the others, it was more passionate. He picked me up and carried me over so he could sit down, he put me on his lap and carried on the kiss. I pulled away to catch my breath but me pulled me back, he lightly pulled back my long damp hair that was starting to curl. After what seamed like minutes he pulled away. Both of us were breathing uncontrolably, Daehyun's hands brushed lightly against my arms making my hairs stand up.

"You reallly" he breathed "shouldn't wear those sorts of things in front of me" his breathing had not yet calmed down when he leaned in again and pecked my lips lightly.

"They're my only clean pair" I whispered, I pulled the back of his neck to give him a kiss back. "I think I need to go to sleep" I sighed before getting under the cold covers, Daehyun tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Good night my little lamb" he said before leaving me alone. I closed my eyes but my heart didn't calm down till an hour later and the rest of the night I thought about the fight practice... I was going to get all my questions answered tomorrow.