Its My Birthday???

The Six Bunnies

CHAPTER 11******** ITS MY BIRTHDAY???

"Maya, wake up your aunt wants you down for breakfast today" a voice yelled me awake. I bolted up in my bed and head butted who ever it was. "AISH YA! MAYA AI APO APO APO" yelled Youngjae from the floor, like me he was wriggling around and rubbing his forehead.

"Well then you shouldn't be leaning over me, aigoo Yoo Youngjae you've got a hard head" I yelled back, then there was a knock at my door. We both stiffened.

"Miss Maya, it's Sophie" Youngjae sat up and looked at me before jumping up but maybe a little bit too fast. He held out his hands and wabbled slightly.

"Aigoo, dizzy" he mumbled before sprinting into the closet just as Sophie walked in.

"Ah your awake" she said with a smile, she wasn't wearing her uniform instead she was wearing blue skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. She was carrying a white envelope, "happy 18th birthday" she sang. OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT. 

"Oh gosh... I totally forgot" I laughed puting my hands on my flushed cheeks. She walked over and sat on the edge on my bed, handing me the envelope she smiled.

"It's okay, you've been through a lot lately" she said getting up, she walked over to the closet.

"Wait" I yelled, she turned around startled, "I'll choose my outfit, I'm fine with it" I laughed looking at the open door, I caught a glimpse of Youngjae running away and looked back at Sophie. She put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, but your Aunt wants me to tell you that you should dress more classy, afterall you inherit this estaste today" WHAT THE HELL??? I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?" I managed to say

"Your inheriting this estate, you're of age today and your the only other member of the family so you get the estate, but you can't fully run it until your 19 or when your aunt passes away" she smiled and left me wide eyed and speechless. Youngjae opened the door and leant against the doorframe with crossed arms.

"Well well little miss rich girl" he said sarcastically, he walked over to me and dragged me over to the closet. Zelo and Minho were waiting inside. "We're going to help you get ready" Guys are going to try and dress me up? HA... no way. I turned around and was about to run away when Youngjae and Zelo dragged me back.

"NOOOOO YOU CANT MAKE ME" I yelled kicking and screaming, but in the end they got their way. They dressed me in a floor length sweetheart caribbean blue chiffon dress, because my aunt likes people to wear shoes inside they got me a pair of gorgeous blue pumps. I was told off for wanting to keep my hair up, they bullied me into having it down, they said that if I didn't they were going to make me have lessons on weekends. 

"Oh my, you look glorious" said my aunt clapping her jewelled hands once, Sophie had also changed into a pretty baby pink knee length silk dress. "Okay today you will have school two hours before the party I planned for you, and no I'm not telling you any details to the party, it's a secret" said my aunt tapping her nose. She was in a really good mood today.

"But aunt, I dont want a fuss. I used to watch movies all night with my parents, we used to have toasted marshmallows and hot chocolate because my birthday's in winter" I said with a smile, but then I noticed I was talking too much. "Sorry, I guess I really miss my birthdays with my parents" I said looking down at my hands, my Aunt came over and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I think you'll be taken away at the party I planned for you, you can invite anyone you want, just so long as they dress formally" she said before clapping her hands, a man ran in and handed my aunt a stack of red envelopes. "These are the only invites available, use them wisely, I dont want to some silly commoner teenager getting drunk and ruining the family's reputation" and there's the cold aunt that I know and love. I nodded and headed for the dining room, this time my aunt made sure that I wasn't eating anything too filling as to make myself look presentable... great... not.

After dinner I hurried back to my room with Sophie on my heels, I guess I wasn't going to get rin of her easily. As soon as the door was closed I shoved an invitation in her directoin.

"But miss Maya, I'm already going to be working today, I dont need an invitation" she said with a half smile

"I know but I want you to be there as a friend instead of an employee, afterall your my only female friend in this place" I smiled

She took the invitation and nodded before running out of the door embarressed, taking the chance I ran into the closet and down to the study.

"Hey guys, I have somehting for you" I said skipping happily, I quickly ran to Daehyun who looked frightened at my sudden burst of aegyo and hugged him as hard as I could. But then I remembered last night... I pulled away with a reddened face and handed him one of the invitations. "I have one for all of you, it's my birthdya today and I want all of you at my birthdya partly later, but the dress code is formal so you've got to wear suits, he he he" I giggled and handed out invitations to all of B.A.P. Then it came to Minho, I absentmindedly hugged him and whispered "I hope you'll come Oppa, you're like family to me so you have to some no matter what" I handed him one and skipped off, not looking what his reation was.

"Oh Maya, does this mean that there'll be a lot of cute rich girls at the party" said Himchan giddily. I shrugged my shoulders but he still jumped up and down with Youngjae in happiness.

"Maya" called Jongup, I looked his way and as soon as I saw that he was with Himchan I knew something embarressing was coming. "Me and Himchan are wondering why your still not calling us Oppa" my face flushed.

"W... Well, um, I'll start from now then okay?" I stuttered, they high fived and went off to Yongguk who was about having to come in suits. Daehyun walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled, he wasn't wearing his mask agian which made me just a little bit happier.

"So I heard your going to be calling me Oppa from now on then" he said raising his eyebrows, I nodded and avoided eye contact. "You still thinking about last night? Those kisses were all your fault, you shouldn't have been wearing that outfit, and by the way you look absolutely amazing" he said twirling his fingers around one of my curls. I giggled and hugged him closer, leaning my head on his chest.

"Oppa, thank you" I mumbled and snuggled against him, I felt his arms tighten a little and his head rested on the top of my head.

"Ohhhhhhh looks like Daehyun and Maya are going out" yelled Zelo from across the room, I looked at him and blobbed my tongue out.

"Are you guys actually going out?" said Minho who was eyeing Daehyun who nodded, I walked over to Minho taking his hands.

"Minho Oppa, I know that you dont want me with Daehyun, but I actually do like him. It's only early days so lets see how it'll go okay?" I said smiling. He sighed, giving up he gave me a quick hug and walked over to Daehyun.

"Dont mess around with her, if you make her cry I will kill you" he said with a serious face, Daehyun stood tall but bowed his head slightly.

"Yes Hyungnim, I really like her and I would give my life for her" said Daehyun looknig at me, Minho nodded and patted his back before going to join the others. Daehyun walked over to me and took my hand.

"Well... Looks like it's official" he grinned and put a hand on his chest "whoa, my heart is beating like crazy" he sighed heavily, I got on my tip toes and pecked his cheek, even though it's only been a couple of days I must admit that I have strong feelings for Daehyun and those feelings will continue to grow.

After the lesson I was collected by my aunt from my room and was taken to a small waiting room where people pampered me and preped me for the party.

"Remember, she had her mother's figure so only petite jewellery and fair tones only, oh and no heavy make up it'll make her look silly" said my aunt before leaving me alone with 6 women and five racks full of dresses and a table packed with make up... my worse nightmare is becoming real.

After they had dressed and prepped I was rushed over to my aunt like there was some sort of secret misson taking place, my aunt took one look at me and had tears welling in the corner of her eyes.

"Oh my you look just like your mother, your so beautiful" she said in a wobbly voice

"Thank you aunt Helen, um I was wondering if I could talk with you in private for a second" I said looking at all the people in the room, there must have been 12 people just waiting on my aunt's orders. She clicked her fingers and they left in a hurry

"Go on dear" she said nodding her head slightly

"Okay, um well I wanted to firstly tell you that I personally invited Sophie to the party, you know as a friend" I said hesitantly

"Yes well I expected that, Sohpie is a lovely girl and her manners are perfect" she said with proud eyes 

"And the other thing is... um I wanted to tell you... um that... well my b...bo...boy...boyfriend" I managed to say, oh gosh so embarressing "will be coming to the party" I closed my eyes and winced but there was no shouting from her, she just looked at me wide eyed

"Well you kept that a secret" she smiled and beckoned me to sit next to her, I did and she put a hand on my knee

"I sujest you tell me all about this boy then" she said with a wrinkly smile, I nodded and patted my warm cheeks.

 

Daehyun POV 

"Well you have to admit that Helen really knows how to throw a party" said Youngguk who looked up at the heaven painted ceiling

"I've forgotten how long it's been since we've come through the main entrance" laughed Himchan whilst winking at a pair of twin girls with matching red cocktail dresses. I rolled my eyes and scanned the crowd for Maya, but there was no sign. I felt Yongguk hyung pat me on the back

"Dont worry, she'll turn up afterall it is her party" he said flashing a gummy smile, I nodded and carried on walking with the others to the front of the ball room. Helen really did the place up, it's never looked so posh with the marble staircase and huge crystal chandelier. Then the sound of a man clearing his voice erupted through the hall.

"If I can have you attention please, I'd like to introduce Mrs Helen and Miss Maya Williams" said the man, I looked to the top of the stairs but what a sight I saw, suddenly it felt like there was no one else in the room apart from me....... my Maya........