A text from dad?

The Six Bunnies

CHAPTER 6 ....... A TEXT FROM DAD?

At the the funeral I remember reading the warning but I'd forgotten about it when I got home. I turned it on and looked through the messages, I found the one from dad. I looked towards the closet door, what should I do? For some reason I wanted Minho, I feel safe around him, I wanted him to help me. I looked back at the phone and clicked read.

My little Maya, this message is top secret and if your aunt is around don't read it yet and wait till your alone, what I'm going to tell you may upset you but you have to know this information. I want to you go to a room in your aunt's house, there's a closet in that room that leads down to an office of mine.

I looked at the closet door, that's the library. I stood up and walked down to the library, non of the others are up yet. I looked back at the text message.

There are three black boards, go to the far left chalk board and feel behind the frame.

I did as he said, I could feel a small button. I pressed it, I almost jumped out of my skin as the book case next to me slid away to reveal more stairs. Yep, I was right, this is the house of secrets. I walked down the concrete stairs until I came to a metal door with a keypad build in. 

Press the button and walk down the stairs, when you get to the bottom you'll get to a padlock, the password is BAPjung.

Jung? Like Jung Daehyun? I typed it in and the door opened.

When you walk in sit at the desk and wait.

I followed his instructions and sat down on the dust chair, what was I waiting for. I looked down at the text but there was nothing else, it just stopped, no more informaiton. My phone suddenly vibrated and a jingle sounded, oh no. "No no no no no no" I shouted as it turned off, it ran out of battery. I threw it on the dust table. But. Then I felt a pressence in the room. I looked towards the door and saw a tall dark figure. He had blonde hair and a black mask. His eyes extremely shocked and his breath quick like he'd been running... It was Daehyun. He made me jump, my heart threatened to burst out of my chest.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" he said in an angry and hard voice, I've never heard his voice before. I stood up and dusted the dust off of me before lookign down at my phone, "your not going to believe me if I told you". He laughed sarcastically and looked at me with pure anger, I took a few steps back a little shocked at his reaction. He glared at me, slowly his eyes turned red and black marks started to appear on his body. I backed up all the way to the wall but he did Minho's trick and suddenly appeared infront of me. His face so close to mine, "tell me what you are doing here before I loose my temper" he growled through his mask. 

I looked at my phone longing that it would turn back on, he would believe me if I had evidance but I didn't. Suddenly Daehyun punched the wall right next to my head, my heartbeat was like a humming birds but I had to remain calm. I stood straight and took a deep breath in, he had both hands on the walls next to my head, a perfect position to try out my powers. My mother had taught me how to do this, but I couldn't do it with his mask on. I looked into his eyes but didn't expect to be taken away by him, he also looked a little taken back. My heeart fluttered a little and I blushed a little, I slowly moved my hands towards his mask.

I unhooked it from behind his ears, careful not to break eye contact, without taking a look at his unmasked face I closed my eyes and took Daehyun's face in my hands. I showed him all of my memories from the moment I saw my parents at the gate, I felt him grimmace at my reaction when they'd told me about my parents, then the memory of the text from the funeral and seeing B.A.P. Then I showed him the memory of when I found my phone and reading the texts, I let go of his face and gasped from holding my breath. I fell to the floor, my head was thumping from the pain of using my powers for so long, Daehyun caught me and stood me back up but I couldn't stay up. I felt like jelly.

"Maya? Maya what was that? Are you okay?" he kept on asking but my head was too muddled, I put my finger on his soft lips and whispered "please, just one minute" his eyes widened and I swear I saw him blush. He nodded and put his hands on the chair at either side of me. He was so close to me, the markings was gone and I could see just how good looking he was without his mask. His skin a little darker then mine but its really clear and soft, his eyes had gone back to the normal dark brown eyes which you could loose yourself in, he was totally gorgeous. I didn't notice he was in his PJs, a low cut white vest top and black chequred PJ bottoms.

He was sweating a little, small drops were rolling down his neck and down his chest, in the state that I was I couldn't control myself as I dabbed my PJ sleeve on his neck. His hand grabbed my wrist making me look into his eyes, slowly he came closer to me, he put his hands on the back of the chair and put his mouth next to my ear. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine, I heard him whisper something but even though he was so close to my ear I couldn't make it out. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed, my heart was beating as fast as a humming bird's wings and as had as a bass drum.

Suddenly he stood up and grabbed his mask, putting it on he looked at me and leant against the far wall, I calmed my self down before standind up and looking around. "Um, so now you know why I'm down here. I'm guessing that he expected you to come down?" I said looking at my phone again, he picked it up and pressed the button to turn it on. "Oh... um it ran out of battery so..." I was cut off when light burst from my phone's screen. WHAT THE HECK. He showed it me and I saw that the battery was full, I could tell he was smiling behind the mask. I pouted and sat back down on the chair with my arms and legs crossed, but then I noticed something. 

There's a red light flashing on the desk, I stood up before clearing the dusk on the table and saw a name flashing on the desk. Daehyun walked over beside me, "Jung Daehyun?" I read out. Daehyun looked as clueless as I was, but then the top of the desk lit up like a touch pad with a family photo as the screen saver, I cringed at the sight of my family's happy faces. On the screen there was only one thing you could click on, I touched the icon and it opened up a file of a man's face, a familiar face, it was my mother's brother. My uncle James. He was the one that killed my parents? But he's supposed to be dead. I looked at Daehyun's face which had the same horrorfied expression as mine, how is a dead man supposed to be going around killing people?

 

*SORRY FOR ANY SPELLINGS*